Sign in to follow this  
fsxkitty

New Aircraft Teaser!

There you go Don, i am just helping out reach the page number 6 :)

Cheers

This page should only have another 3 posts after this one. There seem to be 25 per page and I think this one is number 22.

I guess we need 2 more now. Your turn Fsxkitty :)

Cheers

Ok, after seeing the rotated picture I think it might me a twin. Preferably a Twin Otter, a Grumman Goose, or a PBY Catalina

Thats #24 correction #25

Twin Otter would be a nice addition.

Also, is this post #25? :)

Cheers

Missed the headline that said plane , and also hope for a heli this time.

In FSX acceleration there is a lot of heli flying through "hoops" and one

reflection I had was hoops with planes in Flight will be followed by some heli.....

Up in the tree again :Monkey:

Goran Arvnell

Does the grey colour (gray color in American :Peace:) have to have military connotations?

Could just be a primer coat...

Gareth Howell

Cheshire (UK)

any aircraft mechanic here to confirm what is that vent for ? That dark grey rectangular part that stick out from that curve surface....

USB 2.0 port for the iPod

Yup, it is a little known fact that all WW2 aeroplanes had USB ports, and operated off either the Mac OSX, Snow Leopard, or Mountain Lion operating systems. This explains why Jeff Goldblum was able to connect his Macbook to the Alien Spaceship in Independence Day to upload a virus, since the aliens had in fact reverse engineered the technology from a TBM Avenger which they kidnapped out of Flight 19 over the Bermuda Triangle, meaning all alien spaceships had a USB port, bluetooth, and were able to run iTunes.

It is fortunate that they were not running Windows and MS Office, since if that had been the case, a small animated paperclip cartoon character would have appeared on that alien's display screen and said 'It looks like you're trying to run a coded signal to drop the shields on all the ships over the major cities of Earth, would you like some assistance?' and that would have really blown the gaff on Jeff's plan.

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

You really crack me up Al ! :LMAO:

Fred.

Yup, it is a little known fact that all WW2 aeroplanes had USB ports, and operated off either the Mac OSX, Snow Leopard, or Mountain Lion operating systems. This explains why Jeff Goldblum was able to connect his Macbook to the Alien Spaceship in Independence Day to upload a virus, since the aliens had in fact reverse engineered the technology from a TBM Avenger which they kidnapped out of Flight 19 over the Bermuda Triangle, meaning all alien spaceships had a USB port, bluetooth, and were able to run iTunes.

It is fortunate that they were not running Windows and MS Office, since if that had been the case, a small animated paperclip cartoon character would have appeared on that alien's display screen and said 'It looks like you're trying to run a coded signal to drop the shields on all the ships over the major cities of Earth, would you like some assistance?' and that would have really blown the gaff on Jeff's plan.

Al

:LMAO: :LMAO:

Of course the BSOD ( aka Blue Screen Of Death ) has been originally produced by MS and MS owns the copyright on it, being blue the MS corporate brand color.