Sign in to follow this  
MdMax

Awesome new logo !

I love it, too - looks a lot better than the old one (which IMHO looked pretty bad against the forum banner) :smile:

It just looks great ! :wub:

Is this REX for AVSIM ? :wink:

Yes, we really like and appreciate the contributions our users make. In this case you can give a big thanks to HughesMDflyer4. Thank you!

With the revised logo (which DOES look nice, Mr Hughes), over half of the initial page is taken up by logos, flags, links etc. Fair enough on the forum list, but does it really have to be this way on every page we read? Scroll wheels the world over are shreiking in horror...

Cheers, SLuggy

Love the new logo, too. It ties the whole site together. Now I know where I am.

Tim

It's far too big - my boss can now see what I am looking at from his desk on the other side of the office!

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

Hello

Much better now, the front page is looking great.

It's far too big - my boss can now see what I am looking at from his desk on the other side of the office!

:LMAO:

Brandon, excellent skills you got there! It really does look like REX clouds... LOL!

That's because they are REX clouds! I took a little chunk of them from an old screenshot I took and worked them in. I thought it looked pretty cool. :D

Brandon Filer

That's because they are REX clouds! I took a little chunk of them from an old screenshot I took and worked them in. I thought it looked pretty cool. :D

Well you thought right! It looks great!

Glad you guys like it! :smile:

Mr. HughesMDFlyer4, Fantastic work! I'm very impressed. Thank you.