Sign in to follow this  
Air1

Still amazed at the detail

Ok guys, is this more like it? Just like real life, I prefer flying in nice weather!

Oh yeah! Some awesome shots, Eevun! That bad weather looks great! I usually fly with the Low and threatening theme and one of which I always forget the name. Inclement weather maybe... It's bad weather, it rains, but you can still fly the Maule in it. :wink:

Thank you J Van E :) I am glad you like them. I also LOVE both low and threatening and inclement weather. To be honest, the only two weather themes i almost never fly are clear skies and fair weather (mostly due to horrible clouds and their geometrically perfect placement). Among the giants is also very good for screenshots.

And speaking of flying Maule in bad weather, try having some fun doing passenger jobs with isolated thunderstorms. It's a must! Let it be your challenge to have a green check mark during the whole flight including the landing :) Trust me, it's harder than it sounds :)

Cheers

Oh there we go, Eevun. That 3rd shot was what I was trying to find. Those hairline scratches in the windshield, that is a beautiful and subtle touch in MS Flight.

I tried to find my screenshots of those, but couldn't. But glad you uploaded one.

And here was a really cool shot I took. When I did that mission to take the astronomer above that thick soup of clouds. I got chills seeing this out of the plane. I thought it was all pretend and there wasn't really anything there, then there it was as she was talking about. Love that touch by the MS Flight team.

First of all - great shots! Now, i have laughed so hard to the one of your 7 year old "landing" (literally) on a gas station. That was priceless :) I think i couldn't do it that spectacular if i wanted to! Fully agree about those tiny details such as windshield scratches, reflections and such. Really empowers an already fantastic atmosphere.

Cheers

Just never ever abruptly change the weather to fog in multiflyer unless you want to hear multiple people howling as they all hit the ground shortly thereafter.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Just never ever abruptly change the weather to fog in multiflyer unless you want to hear multiple people howling as they all hit the ground shortly thereafter.

I only do that when people are trying to ram me.

Ok guys, is this more like it?

Perfect! :wink:

LOL

Sounds like FUN!!!!

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

And speaking of flying Maule in bad weather, try having some fun doing passenger jobs with isolated thunderstorms. It's a must! Let it be your challenge to have a green check mark during the whole flight including the landing :) Trust me, it's harder than it sounds :)

Hm, if I remember well that was the theme in which I couldn't even take off, not even with full rudder... I will give it another try this evening. I suppose it also depends on the heading of the runway. And oh yeah, I trust you: I don't think I will be able to pull that off...! :wink:

Sounds like FUN!!!!

Strangely enough it is, but if you don't switch to something more friendly soon afterwards, you will lose your "guests"

Though it certainly does wake up the crowd, and motivate people to use the chat-box (very actively!) to express themselves when things have otherwise been as quiet as a tomb. :LMAO:

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Strangely enough it is, but if you don't switch to something more friendly soon afterwards, you will lose your "guests" :LMAO:

Would be WELL worth hearing all the "#####? OMG!" comments from the non-IFR simmers out there ;) That fog really test's who's a real simmer and who's just putting around in a cockpitless aircraft!

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

Would be WELL worth hearing all the "#####? OMG!" comments from the non-IFR simmers out there ;) That fog really test's who's a real simmer and who's just putting around in a cockpitless aircraft!

You also have ZERO survival chances in a vc-less plane.

Devons rig

You also have ZERO survival chances in a vc-less plane.

Proper punishment I say.

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

Chaps, its not just the eye-candy - but the EAR candy too... to hear not just the crisp notes of the prop cutting the air, also the AIRFRAME cutting through the air! Your sense of over-speeding the plane is heightened but the slight creaking / buffeting which gets more pronounced as you push the envelope that little bit further.

Landing, you can sense the slip and bite of the tires. It truly is a remarkable audio experience along with all the points shown above. I lambasted this product from the first videos and screenshots and while I cant help but think how amazing this product would be with all those AI, ATC, heavy metal... 'treats' ..... //// Enough of that though - This is a very very good GA product.

Real World weather please.

Ok, I will stop ......

I second that!!!!!!!!!!! GA yes.