Sign in to follow this  
CLett737

Will we get a preview video of the 777?

With the release of the 777 closer then we all thought, are we going to see PMDG release preview videos like they did with the NGX? I remember watching the night takeoff and crosswind HUD landing NGX videos and being amazed and all the more anxious for its release. Would be great to see some of these with the 777.

I hope so too! I was hoping for some more Screenshots some time this month, JasonB said we're in for a surprise.. not sure how to take that ha! I wonder if a couple days prior they'll let someone like AoA have the 777 a little earlier to do a complete Cockpit Walk through video like Nick did. Although I'm not sure if AoA is just the 737. I honestly look at those screen shots every day ha, I have a "PMDG 777!!!!!" Folder on my desktop haha! Honestly I've only been waiting for the PMDG 777 since the screenshots, before I was all for CS ever since the Exterior Release and following them because I wasn't sure if PMDG would even be released next Year let alone this Year.. boy was I wrong!

P.S Cameron great picture ;)!

The 777 will definitely be on my purchase list. Do you know if they'll release it for X-Plane as well, or just FSX? I'm having trouble finding their announcement (I have looked at their site), but had heard rumors that PMDG was going to start broadening out to include XP10 in their product portfolio.

The 777 will definitely be on my purchase list. Do you know if they'll release it for X-Plane as well, or just FSX? I'm having trouble finding their announcement (I have looked at their site), but had heard rumors that PMDG was going to start broadening out to include XP10 in their product portfolio.

On the conference videos on the Q&A (think part 3 or 4) they've since brought someone on the PMDG team that works with X-Plane. They didn't say what Aircraft but they're going to be transferring it over to X-Plane. (That should be correct!) But I believe it wont be a public release, it will be for themselves to see how it works and if it can work. If i'm wrong be sure to correct me anyone :)

The influx lately of these kinds of questions is a bit silly imo.

The 737 had videos.....why do you think the 777 wouldn't?

Now my question would have been WHEN do we get to see the videos. :)

Now my question would have been WHEN do we get to see the videos. :)

Yeah I can see what you mean but when you normally ask ''When'' is something coming normally people give answers like "When it's ready or Be patient". I guess this is a different way of asking.. If you know what I mean ha.

Yeah I can see what you mean but when you normally ask ''When'' is something coming normally people give answers like "When it's ready or Be patient". I guess this is a different way of asking.. If you know what I mean ha.

My thoughts exactly...