Sign in to follow this  
steve inwood

Buttkicker & NGX

cant feel any difference i guess.

Hi Michael,

5.1 speaker set connecting the buttkicker not to the orange subwoofer or center speaker output soundcard, but connecting to the front speaker output soundcard worked better for me!!

I hope this works for you too!

Robert

Hi Michael,

5.1 speaker set connecting the buttkicker not to the orange subwoofer or center speaker output soundcard, but connecting to the front speaker output soundcard worked better for me!!

Robert

Okay will try that, sometimes my subwoofer also is not working when i conncect the y-cable to the orange sub output on the soundcard. 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Hi Michael,

Robert

Wow this was way better , thanks Robert 

Now the landing gear really kicks in and the rumble is more controlled if you know what i meen

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Wow this was way better , thanks Robert

Now the landing gear really kicks in and the rumble is more controlled if you know what i meen

Glad it worked better for you too this way and yes I know what you mean you now can feel the rumble much better this way!

Robert

Does the buttkicker work with other aircraft like the PMDG 747?

It works with every plane and every game you play like first person shooters you feel the explosions in your chair!!

It works with every plane and every game you play like first person shooters you feel the explosions in your chair!!

Cool is there a certain type of chair you have to have? I have a dining room chair with 4 legs, will it work?

Cool is there a certain type of chair you have to have? I have a dining room chair with 4 legs, will it work?

As long as the leg of the chair is not more than say 2" in diameter, it should accept the clamp ok.

Yes, works better for sure, thanks.

John  Hubbard   MSFS2020 - Win10                    

The ButtKicker Gamer "Easy Clamp™":

Diameter Range: 26 - 35mm

Exposed Length of post needed (height of "Easy Clamp"): 42mm

How would I connect it to my system. I have a Logitech speakers connected with Optical and a 5.1 surround sound motherboard.

Does the buttkicker work with other aircraft like the PMDG 747?

Buttkickers are designed to work off audio inputs. Their main focus is the home theatre market. As far as flight simming goes, I think it shines in GA A/C (single props) the older/louder the better.

How would I connect it to my system. I have a Logitech speakers connected with Optical and a 5.1 surround sound motherboard.

Suspect you're going to have to drop the optical connection. I use a audio splice, one for the buttkicker and the other for my speakers. Not sure if your logitech system has an audio output to feed the Buttkicker amp.

Not sure if that makes any difference!

You have to connect the buttkicker to your output soundcard, mostly the orange output subwoofer or center speaker!

I only used the front speaker output because that worked better for me, I could feel more rumble in the chair this way!

And I also use Logitech speakerset 5.1.

Robert

The ever best plane with BK is a Aerosoft Catalina. I UseBK LFE set and with volume in mid range, a friend of mine literally jumped almost breaking my Yoke platform when I started port engine for him (he was at the controls).

The ever best plane with BK is a Aerosoft Catalina. I UseBK LFE set and with volume in mid range, a friend of mine literally jumped almost breaking my Yoke platform when I started port engine for him (he was at the controls).

SimAvio for Xplane 10 has a C182 a/c that will also bring the police from the vibrations.