Sign in to follow this  
zfehr

100 hours logged IFR on PilotEdge and loving it

Thanks guys, I fly in Australia but wouldn't mind flying Europe if the ICAO service is good when it comes out.

Dan, fair warning, you could be waiting for a couple of years. I know of 3 Aussies that have flown on the network so far. Well, 4 if you count me, I suppose.

Keith Smith

PilotEdge Founder

ASEL (instrument)

Lancair 360

That's ok, it will be at least a year before I do my instrument rating anyway, these sort of things always interest me though so I'll check back and see how you guys progress. Then theres always Vatsim if you're not ready with Europe at the time.

Yep, when all the planets align, VATSIM does a good job.

Keith Smith

PilotEdge Founder

ASEL (instrument)

Lancair 360

Nice thanks for sharing only wrong part of the planet for me not Europe ;-)

Andre, no worries, man, they start at (if you're in Europe) 17:00 CET all the way into the night. It's awesome, like designed specially for Europeans in mind. This must be pointed out as a very valuable aspect of their operation. And it's awesome, addictive and inspiring in so many ways. Great job, Coma, and all the best luck to PE!

Thanks,

Dirk.