Sign in to follow this  
Ben Cap

CaptainSim 777?

Wait for PMDG 777. An educated guess would say it will leave the CS in the dust.

An educated guess

'Educated guess' - SUREEEEE Coming from an old PMDG beta tester. hehe

Anyways, I am patiently waiting the T7 from PMDG. I truly cannot wait to pull onto the runway for the first time and spool up those GE90s. - Gets my adrenaline pumping just thinking about it. :Big Grin:

Wait for PMDG 777.

I was under the impression that was what we all were already doing, and in the meantime, checking out the CS one.

Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I was under the impression that was what we all were already doing, and in the meantime, checking out the CS one.

Al

Yep. Although, this CS T7 makes me want the PMDG one even more. Mainly because I know when it gets released, it will be a nearly seamless simulation of the 777.

Also, could you give me some more assistance on how to turn on the DUs? lol I can't believe I can't figure this out.

'Educated guess' - SUREEEEE Coming from an old PMDG beta tester. hehe

Anyways, I am patiently waiting the T7 from PMDG. I truly cannot wait to pull onto the runway for the first time and spool up those GE90s. - Gets my adrenaline pumping just thinking about it. :Big Grin:

I would say it was coming from a long time customer. Been buying PMDG a lot longer than being a beta tester.

Also, could you give me some more assistance on how to turn on the DUs? lol I can't believe I can't figure this out.

Fire up FSX, then from the free flight screen choose load and pick the KSEA CS 777 flight, since glitches occur if you don't do that first. You should start on the runway, and the DUs should be on. If not, try reinstalling it and downloading the patch they released last night. Or, just in case you are missing something, before trying a reinstall...

1-57.jpg

2-45.jpg

3-35.jpg

Al

Alan Bradbury

1-58.jpg

2-46.jpg

Al

Alan Bradbury

Well... Nothing worked so I re-installed. Seems to be working fine now. This thing is really nice! I can't wait for them to iron out the bugs.

Having little or no self control when it comes to new aircraft, I went ahead and purchased the 777. It's only money, I can make more. I took it for a quick circuit at SEA. It actually hand flies pretty well and I was able to get it down in one piece!

2012-6-9_16-21-0-870.jpg

NAX669.png

Has anyone tried the new patch?

I havent bought this yet. I only fly these days in a VA and I dont have a spare 7 hours free that often.

Jack Cannon

LOL @ Chock.

For some reason, I can get everything working except the autopilot :Thinking:

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

2gwgcir.jpg

You need to load up the default flight, then I move my aircraft to a different location,

BTW I am a pmdg a really excited user, but I have never liked the recent engine textures. The Captain sim 777 engine fan blades are the best I have ever seen, it is probably my favourite thing about the whole Captain sim modelling.

p.s the fps are AWFUL! :P

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I am surprised you missed this:

http://forum.avsim.n...-pack-released/

FPS is bad because the systems are in debug mode.

**EDIT**

You posted in that thread, my mistake... why did you start this thread then?

Edited by BAW435

\Robert Hamlich/

You posted in that thread, my mistake... why did you start this thread then?

I started a new one because... hmm... IDK why ROFL

If you look at post number one, he started this thread because it was specifically about the value of the CS 777 as a primer for the PMDG one. Granted it's gone a bit beyond that now, but that was reason enough to make a new thread.

Al

Alan Bradbury