Sign in to follow this  
CaptCraig

How I love these new leaked screens of the 3D pit

I know many people know PMDG for being so open, but then again, what if they keep showing us her and something goes wrong and delay's it. Leaves a lot of people annoyed I guess. I'm dying to see her, i'm interested to see what they've done in the past 3 months. I personally think it's mostly done. Rob said they have a lot ready for testing and they were waiting for the painters etc to catch up before they showed her off, which they did according to JasonB, back last week! So it shouldn't be long :)

Every time I see a post like this I'm always like

:Hypnotized:

When you put your Christmas tree up in June, you should expect a few disappointing mornings.

But it's so damn hot out, waking up to a Christmas tree in July seems to put a chill in the air.

It is not a contract- and we reserve the right to release the product at any point between now and 2038.)

just relax and be patient. Rob said he would release the bird before 2038!

Poll: who will still be posting on this forum in 2038?

I think I need to try to forget this forum exists until the release because every time I come here is like checking under the Christmas tree on Christmas morning only to find Santa hasn't come.

jaja, me too. I just wait 3 or 4 days to come back with the hope to find some previews, videos or something like that. i will have to expand my wait time to 2 weeks or so.

Me too, Rob's gone quiet past couple of days, I feel something soon! :)

Hahahahahahahahhahaah wronnnng!

What are you talking about? It got released on June 25th :LMAO:

Luke please change your signature... That makes browsing all these thread painful.

<--------------->
Mike Murawski

Luke please change your signature... That makes browsing all these thread painful.

Just seen it, will make a new one shortly. Sorry! :)

Me too, Rob's gone quiet past couple of days, I feel something soon! :)

You were wroooooooooong! Dayum wrooooooooooong!

Idiotic topics like this should be deleted. Is your life fulfilled now you have 5000 views on your bogus topic. Wow. Mr Popular.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Was just prowling the forums, when I stumbled across this post, and I must say I was dissapointed with the majority of the posts on this one single post, and I don't see how this has contributed to the development of the 777 in anyway.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Idiotic topics like this should be deleted. Is your life fulfilled now you have 5000 views on your bogus topic. Wow. Mr Popular.

Nope. It is now however knowing that I've gotten under your skin. Yay for me. I am popular now.

and I don't see how this has contributed to the development of the 777 in anyway.

Wow you're smart! It didn't contribute to the development of the 777 in any way. Good job on pointing that out. Most people would have missed it. You must be awesome.

PS: I'm not a developer so...I don't care. It's a forum.

It is not supposed to contribute to anything but having fun while we wait. Gee fellas, it's a forum not a library.

Wow. Mr Moody. Cheer up, you're alive, be thankful! :-)

I like anything that is big and moves and makes loud noises

In that case you can take my wife... ;)