Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

26JUL12 - PMDG 777 for FSX: Let the previews begin!

Gday

I really think that its a situation where a few have spoiled it for us reasonable folk, and i have to say are the majority( reasonable folk) I just really hope that they dont loose any customers, for a business has to grow and to grow you need new customers, i as have many have been around for awhile so we know why they are not giving updates, but a new person coming in to flight sim might construde this as arrogance, which i can assure you is not the case.

Anyway thats all i have to say

Jeff

Ps im far from happy with no updates but i can understand it

Gday

I really think that its a situation where a few have spoiled it for us reasonable folk, and i have to say are the majority( reasonable folk) I just really hope that they dont loose any customers, for a business has to grow and to grow you need new customers, i as have many have been around for awhile so we know why they are not giving updates, but a new person coming in to flight sim might construde this as arrogance, which i can assure you is not the case.

Anyway thats all i have to say

Jeff

Ps im far from happy with no updates but i can understand it

Completely agreed. The one saving grace of PMDG is you know the quality that they put out. After release, you know word will spread, and hopefully to those new users as well. Just look at the NGX, I would bet there are very few users in the community who have not heard of it or seen it mentioned at some point, even if it is not their cup of tea.

Even without all the previews, I won't lie, I would be ecstatic with a surprise release.....whenever that may be.

I think it's frustration more than anything. The fact you wait since March for some more previews, then you wait four months, get some with a pretty positive named topic & comments from Rob about a video, then three+ months down the month - nothing. Of course if the pattern carries on that means more previews next month :P

I wasn't around for the NGX development, quite rightly I'm glad I wasn't ha. Looked torturing! But I found a topic named "About that video we promised you" - deja vu or? :LMAO:

As you all say, no news is good news. Unless one of those GE90's sucked the team :(

The same situation occurs to FSLabs A320. They are developing this aircraft for a very long time now! Still no news beside the German conference info which you can see on YT.

I will go for the A320 of FSLabs as the FBW will be much better and the VC is realistic as it should! Grey, not blue just like in Airbus X or Abacus. I am pretty disappointed about the Airbus X package, the extended should be a free upgrade, or for a 5 euro cost imo.

I had the illusion that the Airbus X would have;

-SIDS/STARS

-good FBW system

-Better lighting (landing lights during day)

-Vspeeds, which are now almost

'stalling' my aircraft on full approach config.

I thought it would be a nice product.

Back on the 777 topic. I am afraid we will have to wait patiently and we will be satisfied with a fully equipped model. They will not disappoint us!!

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

The same situation occurs to FSLabs A320.

You seem to know some about the product, I was sure I saw someone post something about it being released very soon? Good news for all you Airbusers ;-)

The same situation occurs to FSLabs A320. They are developing this aircraft for a very long time now! Still no news beside the German conference info which you can see on YT.

I will go for the A320 of FSLabs as the FBW will be much better and the VC is realistic as it should! Grey, not blue just like in Airbus X or Abacus. I am pretty disappointed about the Airbus X package, the extended should be a free upgrade, or for a 5 euro cost imo.

I had the illusion that the Airbus X would have;

-SIDS/STARS

-good FBW system

-Better lighting (landing lights during day)

-Vspeeds, which are now almost

'stalling' my aircraft on full approach config.

I thought it would be a nice product.

yeah the new extended is nothing like a SP2 for the first version, they added some "normal" stuff, which normally u get with every FSX addon these days..and they sell it as a complete new product, just moneymaking thing...have to see more from the flightsimlab bus, those screens havent convinced me yet...even the PA airbus exterior looks better imo...

I wasn't around for the NGX development, quite rightly I'm glad I wasn't ha. Looked torturing! But I found a topic named "About that video we promised you" - deja vu or? :LMAO:

Be glad :D These were some hard months really :lol:

regards,

Alexander Marx

Be glad :D These were some hard months really :lol:

I can tell :LMAO:

Gday

I knew about the ngx development, but it didnt really worry me, because im a big airliner person, now im feeling the pain with the anticipation of the T7 and 747 v2, so now i know what you guys went through, you have my deepest sympathy, because your going through it again OH the humanity.

Jeff

Gday

I knew about the ngx development, but it didnt really worry me, because im a big airliner person, now im feeling the pain with the anticipation of the T7 and 747 v2, so now i know what you guys went through, you have my deepest sympathy, because your going through it again OH the humanity.

Jeff

Well.. you have to know that humans are the only animals on earth who do the same mistake twice :dance:

But somehow it is also pleasing to read through the forums and to see, that you are not the only person who is suffering :Big Grin:

regards,

Alexander Marx

When people mention the 747v2, I get butterflies in my stomach...

Gday,

Never tell an ozzie a weakness, 747V2

Yeah, Alex, i truely feel sorry for you guys going through this again.

Did i mention the 747V2 :lol:

I have a feeling this will be one expensive xmas for my fiance! :dance:

Chris Howard