Sign in to follow this  
Luis_KMIA

Happy 1st NGX release anniversary!

Whoaa,

1 year since the product is released in the market, great addon, excellent support!

I've logged at least 800 hours on several virtual airline.

Congratulation.

Achmad Ferdi Iskandar (SUB-ID)

System: P3D v5.3, Intel i7-3770K O/C to 4.7GHz, Noctua NH-U12P SE2, Nvidia GTX 1070 16Gb Corsair Vengeance, Corsair 850W PSU, SAITEK Yoke and Throttle, X52 Joystick Pro Flight™ TPM, Switch Panel, Flight Sim Yoke CH, Armageddon Pixxel+ HD Curve

Congratulations PMDG! I can't believe how the NGX has changed my sim. As a bonus, today's Saturday, so I think I'll celebrate by flying the NGX somewhere I've never flown, or on my longest NGX flight yet. Thanks, PMDG for bringing this amazing aircraft into FSX and for all the hard work!

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Can't agree with you more ! In my case though : what better day than today, then, to do justice to the NGX and give my PC a boost by installing Windows 7 64-bit and increasing installed RAM from 4 to 12 GB :Party:. Purchased the software and RAM modules this morning so a lot of work ahead this weekend (in between watching Olympics)... But it should be worth it. Using FSUIPC's memory monitoring facility I could see FSX available memory counting down until CRASH/GONE and was even able to make it happen. Now, FSX should have all the memory it can handle. Looking forward to lots more fun (and considerable less frustration) with this most amazing aircraft. Thanks, PMDG !

Cheers,
Emile Bax.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hard to believe it was a year ago guys... thank you all from everyone at PMDG for all the support this product has received over the past year. It's been one of the most rewarding and fun projects I've ever worked on in any field.

A little tidbit - the NGX became the overall best selling product in the history of the company back in May, something that we still can't believe given that the some of the other products have been on the market for upwards of 5-7 years. The interest in this aircraft has just been phenomenal.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Just out of curiosity, what is the size of the market for add-ons and indeed for FSX itself. I've never seen any figures that give an indication of the interest in this hobby. Are we talking about tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions? I read sometime ago that the IL2 series sold 1.2m copies and would guess that FSX exceeded this.

I've got upwards of 400 hours logged on this beauty! Thanks so much PMDG!!

Hi,

Congratulations to PMDG! Happy Birthday NGX!!! :P

I remember last year I had to go for my summer holiday on next saturday So I had very few time to fly my new NGX...just when returning home I began to study....

Ciao

Andrea Buono