Sign in to follow this  
Bjoern

You want a VC...?!?

well, as I understand You are not want create Your Boeing model for newest 3D planetary engine, which name "Outerra"?(look Outerra.com) I understood You correctly?

Yes, you did.

I would put it into FlightGear some day, but I have absolutely no interest in Outerra.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

Iced up windows, new center post, analogue hydraulics gauges:

737_icing_in.jpg

Iced inlets, iced leading edges:

737_icing_out.jpg

Hey Bjoern, I love what your doing here. I'm trying to enlist Colin Lowe of iFly repaint fame to do a few repaints of Airlines still flying this bird. Canadian North, First Air, Air Inuit, and Air North. We have the scenery for the hub airports for these airlines in FS9 so this is all around a fantastic project. Thanks for doing it. Where can I get the current build of your model to send to Colin should he decide to do it?

Thanks.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Where can I get the current build of your model to send to Colin should he decide to do it?

An older version of the model is available in this thread (post #71 and #72).

If he really wants to do some paints, it's best that he contacts me directly.

i got problem with my 737 200 tinmouse VC,

when i activated the a/p it cant moved and stucked and just sounded "teet teet" like a/p disengaged,

in other case, the a/t cant be hold, it always goin up through overspeed, is the 732 doesnt have a/t?

thanks for ur attention

Just click the AP master switch until it sticks.

I don't know why it behaves like that (might be a conflict between refresh rates for the VC and the 2D gauges), but all I know is that I can't fix it.

(Same for the nav light switch, btw.)

As for the autothrottle, I never got it to work myself and I just fly without it.

Well, I've put in a third-party modified FDE that was said to handle better/more realisitcally/whatever than the official one.

I only found out later that it was made from the one of the v1.2 TM2.

This only manifested itself for autopilot problems for ONE user (ONE!) so far, so I just put in the original "[autopilot]" section from 1.4 into the FDE for RC4.

This is a FDE built from 1.4 with my custom, necessary edits regarding [fltsim], [contact_points], [views], [lights], etc...

http://www.mediafire.com/?d2afx9l07i9xmjl

It's the only thing I can do for you.

As for problems with ISG stuff, I can't help you at all. I've only the included panel/texture stuff and .cfg entries for convienience. Bug fixing is up to the end user.

would u to reupload it? thanks

Just click the AP master switch until it sticks.

I don't know why it behaves like that (might be a conflict between refresh rates for the VC and the 2D gauges), but all I know is that I can't fix it.

(Same for the nav light switch, btw.)

As for the autothrottle, I never got it to work myself and I just fly without it.

You know what's funny is this VC looks better than Feelthere's offering. It would be nice to have a 737-300 series by the same developer.

FS2020 

You know what's funny is this VC looks better than Feelthere's offering. It would be nice to have a 737-300 series by the same developer.

If I can find a suitable panel, maybe someday.

would u to reupload it? thanks

This file is not required anymore, use the fixed version.

If I can find a suitable panel, maybe someday.

I guess payware panels are out of the question (DreamFleet's or Feelthere's)?

FS2020 

No payware.

In any case, don't even try to dig up a suitable panel. This project won't happen for a long, long, LONG time.

No payware.

In any case, don't even try to dig up a suitable panel. This project won't happen for a long, long, LONG time.

Wow, thanks for the heads up...

I'll put that idea back under a rock.

FS2020 

Wow, thanks for the heads up...

I'll put that idea back under a rock.

If there's one thing I have learned from the world of add-ons, it's that hopes are best kept very minimal and crushed as early as possible.

No point in getting others all excited just to leave them out in the cold in the end.

Hello Bjoern. pardon me if not to time...                                                                                                

Tell me please, do You like legendary MD-82? Are You interested by  MD-82? If You have interes about model of MD-82 please look at here: http://www.avsimrus.com/f/fs2004-aircrafts-40/mcdonnell-douglas-md-81-md-82-3118.html?action=download&hl=   This model contain VC, but no equipment in the pilot cabin.  At flightsim*com placed better panel for MD-82 from Lonny Payne(name 'flightdeckmd-80sga.zip' or 'flightdeckmd-80jca.zip'), with a simple model of CDU. 

Tell me please- can You make integration MD-82(Mitsushi Yutaka, Warren C. Daniel, and Peefunk) with panel from Lonny Payne and make Your improvements(glasses, icing as example) into new installation of model? Especially in to VC,  note please... 

For Msfs2004 and FG flight sim.                                                                 I`m not modeller of aircrafts and I can not make correct integration                                                                                                                                     

My questions is only questions, not more, and of course for You to decide. I only want to know Your answer.

Thats all. Thank You. Best Regards!