Sign in to follow this  
byork

1 August 2020: RAAS now at V3.3 with P3D V5 Support!

Ich will mein RAAS Prof. updaten. Wo finde ich den Link zum Update. Ich finde nur kaufen, Einkaufswagen bezahlen usw. ich habe es aber schon vor Jahren gekauft. Was ist das hier für ein Mist???????

PS: Beim Hochfahren des FSX werde ich jedes mal auf die neue Version v. RAAS hingewiesen. Das stört mich sehr!

Gruß

Jürgen

RAAS 1.3.2.60

Hallo, wo kann ich die neuste Version v. RAAS Prof. (ureg.) herunterladen. Gekauft hab ich die "alte" Version .Muß ich jetzt für  das Update 1.3.2.60 wieder kaufen???

Wie oder wo ist der Link zum runterladen?  

Mich stört es einfach , das beim Hochfahren des FSX jedes mal auf das neue Update hingewiesen wird!

Wer kann mir helfen?

Gruß

Jürgen

Hallo, wo kann ich die neuste Version v. RAAS Prof. (ureg.) herunterladen. Gekauft hab ich die "alte" Version .Muß ich jetzt für  das Update 1.3.2.60 wieder kaufen???
Wie oder wo ist der Link zum runterladen?  
Mich stört es einfach , das beim Hochfahren des FSX jedes mal auf das neue Update hingewiesen wird!
Wer kann mir helfen?

Wo haben Sie RAAS Professionelle kaufen von ? Sie würden die neueste Version von wo immer Sie RAAS gekauft herunterladen.

for the life of me I cannot find this bloody update, why do I keep being asked to pay again for something I have already bought and just want to update?

for the life of me I cannot find this bloody update, why do I keep being asked to pay again for something I have already bought and just want to update?

I quote from the website:

RAAS PROFESSIONAL (UNLOCKED VERSION -WORKS WITH ALL AIRCRAFT)

Current version : 1.6.5.2

Last Updated: 5 Feb 2015

Note: The Change Log is available in the RAAS Support Forum (Requires an Avsim Membership).

IMPORTANT:  The Updates are built into the RAAS Professional Main Installer only. There is no stand-alone updater file.

To install:

1. Login to your FS2Crew account (or 3rd party account where you purchased RAAS Professional)
  2. Redownload and re-install the full RAAS Professional package again.

Note: You do not need to uninstall the previous verision of RAAS before installing the updated version.

If you do not yet own RAAS Professional, you may purchase it via this link.

What about the people who got the Special Collection Set (which includes the RAAS Pro). I got it from FSPilotShop. Will it get the FSX Steam Edition installer.

Júnior Silva

What about the people who got the Special Collection Set (which includes the RAAS Pro). I got it from FSPilotShop. Will it get the FSX Steam Edition installer.

Yes, the Special Collection Set has been updated and it has been sent to 3rd party resellers.  The FSPilotshop said they'd have the new file up on the server on the weekend sometime.

Simmarket already has it up.

Best,

Yes, the Special Collection Set has been updated and it has been sent to 3rd party resellers.  The FSPilotshop said they'd have the new file up on the server on the weekend sometime.

Simmarket already has it up.

Best,

Thanks for the confirmation.

Júnior Silva

Bryan  where is  the update checker your  referred to in post one?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

thx bryan found it was looking for it in my fsx raas folders and not with in fsx itself

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg