Sign in to follow this  
Daniel choen

AS2012+REXE+NGX= heaven

Hey,

yesterday took a risk and bought the REXE. now that is a badass, i can't tell how much i satisfied with it, finally it's a real overcast when it should, now it is stoping to rain in the correct altitude. now the rain falling from the clouds! with the AS2012 engine and the NGX its heaven! everyone should try..

Who else was expecting screen shots when they saw the title? Daniel, welcome to the REX club as it changes everything. Glad your enjoying your sim.

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."

Risk? What risk? :P

now i know it wasn't a risk(;

Who else was expecting screen shots when they saw the title? Daniel, welcome to the REX club as it changes everything. Glad your enjoying your sim.

thanks mate(;

OPUS LIFE WEATHER+REXE+NGX= heaven !!

Robert

+1

Since the arrival of OpusFSX, all its competitors are eating their heart out.

René

OPUS LIFE WEATHER+REXE+NGX= heaven !!

Robert

beautiful man, can you give me a link where i can read about OPUS, i can't find it anywhere.

beautiful man, can you give me a link where i can read about OPUS, i can't find it anywhere.

Hi

Read here and check their forum

http://www.opussoftware.co.uk/opusfsi.htm

I have it and it is just Great. It does not invent weather like AS, it uses the Metars all around as they are. Metar is Gospel to them.

I now have the best weather and realistic then ever seen. On the spot when I look outside my window and compare to what is inside FSX.

Also an great Live Camera with outstanding DHM Dynamic Head Movements that have sent my EZDOC to the trashbin.

/Per W

Sweden

Per W Sweden

HI peter! Are you able to get the winds aloft data for flying with the NGX in opus? The screnies look brilliant!

I've been using AS2012 for a while now but I'm not too familiar with REX aside from the fact that it makes weather look super realistic. I notice that REX includes a weather engine of it's own, how does that run alongside AS2012?

I notice that REX includes a weather engine of it's own, how does that run alongside AS2012

You can turn the REX engine off and just use REX textures. I use AS2012 for weather generation and REX Essentials for the pretty stuff.

I'm thinking I have to get Opus now though ^_^

I have read a recent post from the REX Team that their new weather engine mode in REX Essential Plus now offers what OPUS FSX does and then some.

We will have to wait and see. But as a user of REX E, I can't wait to try the new weather engine mode.

Hey,

yesterday took a risk and bought the REXE. now that is a badass, i can't tell how much i satisfied with it, finally it's a real overcast when it should, now it is stoping to rain in the correct altitude. now the rain falling from the clouds! with the AS2012 engine and the NGX its heaven! everyone should try..

You just need one more thing before it's heaven and that is Fs2Crew. :P

Kind regards

Peter

You can turn the REX engine off and just use REX textures. I use AS2012 for weather generation and REX Essentials for the pretty stuff.

Sounds interesting but find it difficult to want to spend $38 on REXE if I'm only going to use a small portion of it such as textures. I will admit that I probably don't use all of the features of AS2012 but I do rely on it for some flight planning elements such as winds aloft, temperatures etc. REXE seems to come with all those features as well.

Sounds interesting but find it difficult to want to spend $38 on REXE if I'm only going to use a small portion of it such as textures.

I think everyone will agree with me that it was one of, if not THE best purchases of an fs addon.

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."