Sign in to follow this  
nicolas83

nice freeware sceneries for the ngx

hi,

i'm always looking for nice interesting freeware destinations in europe for my ngx ;-) For example I found two absolute awesome freeware sceneries. One is the airport of Kiev

http://www.interskystudio.info/home

The other is the airport of Geneva

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/topic/6183-ozx-scenery-ozx-liguria-photoreal-x/

Absolue payware qualitiy and complete for free. Are there more Airports like this for free?

Thanks nicolas

That's Genova, Italy (Genoa), as opposed to Geneva, Switzerland.

Fabulous freeware scenery nevertheless, and from memory, it includes Elba and Liguria too.

Mr Fabio Lagattolla

"It's better to be on the ground wishing you were flying, than flying but wishing you were on the ground!"

That's Genova, Italy (Genoa), as opposed to Geneva, Switzerland.

Fabulous freeware scenery nevertheless, and from memory, it includes Elba and Liguria too.

sorry my fault ;-)

No. Only NGX. Won't work for the default 73bus either.

Elba is tailor-made for the King Air!

Mr Fabio Lagattolla

"It's better to be on the ground wishing you were flying, than flying but wishing you were on the ground!"

One is the airport of Kiev

Another ukrainian good freeware scenery - UKLL. Its quality is like Kiev's one.

This scenery cooresponds to may 2012, when runway was temporary shortened (1613m or 5292') and ILS was removed due to airport renovations. Interesting approach.

Very nice find, thanks for sharing!

Wasn't really expecting much in quality and variety from this one when I downloaded it, but It sure stands out there on one of the best freeware airports I have for FSX!

Ciaran

I absolute love flying there.Much better than some payware I have. Another "masterpiece" I forgot is the Napoli freeware scenery.

<<Link temporarily removed by MOD due to possible malware - Sorry, I've checked and gotten an alert from there too - for now its best to remove the link. If anyone can prove its false positive let me know, drop me a PM and I'll put it back in - Momtchil>>

Beware... the 'masterpiece' Napoli freeware will also give you some "Malware" that will take over your internet browser.

Stay safe and protected out there in cyberspace friends

Dave Cook

And you know that for a fact, or did some paranoid security program on your PC tell you?

(edit: I supposed you mean the website that the scenery is hosted on, right? or the scenery itself?)

No. Only NGX. Won't work for the default 73bus either.

I guess I'm curious, how does a scenery "not work" for a different aircraft. Does the simulator tell you you're not allowed to use that aircraft at that airport or something?

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Not familiar with the concept of sarcasm, are we? :)

If this is the site (http://www.napulevol...ducts/2006.aspx) you're having a problem with, I get no malware alarm. I also get no malware alarm when linking to the latest version (0.3) for FSX (http://www.mediafire...17eagozadb40z2t), and running both the downloaded .rar and the uncompressed files through Avast causes no alarms to go off. Seems safe enough to me.

Also, the scenery is a manual install, so no installer is gonna mess with your browser.

- Jev McKee, AVSIM member since 2006.
Specs: i7-2600K oc to 4.7GHz, 8GB, GTX580-1.5GB, 512GB SSD, Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, FSX-Acceleration