Sign in to follow this  
Tatave

Where will YOU base your 777?

FSDT CYVR on my new Dell XPS 8500. And I will get my Dell delivered before PMDG 777 gets released so I'll be ready.

Ensure that you use modest settings—you do not want to disappoint yourself! I thought my 2012 Dell XPS 8500 would perform significantly better than my 2008 Apple iMac did, but the actual performance improvement was far less than what I expected. I have also heard that FSDT CYVR is not performance friendly.

Easy - my driveway - already started expanding. Getting approval from the association and the city wasn't easy. Who knew they would be so picky as to what you park at home. Push back may be a problem.

:lol: sorry, had to go there.....

Michel.

My 777  will be based out of our VA hubs. EGBB/EGCC in the UK  and KPIT/KBOS in the US. Although i may lobby for a hub to be opened in Dubai as Dubai x is the perfect partner for a T7

I'm going to base it everywhere and nowhere. I used to be based at EHAM when I was flying at IVAO. But I got bored of flying back and forward between the same airport. Currently, I'm doing flights to all kinds of desnations. I started at EHAM a while ago and I now ended up in Bogota in Colombia, having visited lots of great and exciting desnations. Much better imo, you get to see a lot more of the FSX world in this way. Still haven't seen 5% of it though! Asia and Africa is pretty much unexplored for me. I have only seen the big majority of Europe but that's about it. 

I'm using the KLM livery, but honestly wouldn't care if the route is real world one or not. I'm a hardcore simmer, but I'm only hardcore in terms of aircraft operation and procedures, but about the routes, I honestly don't care whether it's a one used by the actual airline or not. 

What about basing it at Paine Field KPAE or Boeing Field KBFI, simulating Boeing delivery flights.  That way you could fly multiple schemes going to different destinations, for current 200LR operators and future ones.

I like to hop in a favorite GA plane such as the RV-7, parked at Orcas Island, fly down to Paine, hop in a 747, then fly to wherever....(gasp...and many times even the MD-11...hide from 'reality' police!!)

Cheers

TJ

Most likely out of sydney (YSSY) for my airline, all our other planes run out of sydney

I'm thinking of basing my 777 at Saba international airport (TNCS).

Of course, with its 1300' runway, the plane might be based there permanently.