Sign in to follow this  
Tatave

Where will YOU base your 777?

Schiphol Amsterdam (EHAM) with the nice colours from KLM flying all over the world.

========================

HAPPY FLYING

Raymond

I will be flying alot out at Dubai (OMDB) and Fairbanks (PAFA)

Best 2 sceneries you can buy right now.

Guest flyawayboy777

Lax Madrid Dubai Mumbai Seoul

OMDB with the new Flytampa Dubai REBOOTED. I will mostly be flying in and out of OMDB and EGLL on UAE 7 and 8. :)

Will have to be Dubai for me especially after the scenery, flying for Emirates.

I'm with you all the way mate!

Dubai really is going to come to life after this aircraft is released!!

Adam

Dubai really is going to come to life after this aircraft is released!!

IMO this is the best combination!!!! PMDG 777+Flytampa Dubai rebooted+UK200 EGLL+REX and later on in the future Flytampa EGLL.....

Hopefully more controllers get rated at Dubai - not too familiar with their procedures so I'd like to take the time to learn them first.

I can only hope people flying in and out of Heathrow learn some about the ATC procedures etc. It seems whenever it's just Director online, he never gets the chance to vector everyone because people don't know what they're doing..

Hopefully more controllers get rated at Dubai - not too familiar with their procedures so I'd like to take the time to learn them first.

I can only hope people flying in and out of Heathrow learn some about the ATC procedures etc. It seems whenever it's just Director online, he never gets the chance to vector everyone because people don't know what they're doing..

+1 , Totally agree.

Adam

I'm afraid you'r right. I once had two guys stuck on 27R and Left for over 10 minutes. I'm also not too familiar with DXB ATC procedures compared to EGLL.

Area 51 :Alien: Janet just isn't big enough for ET and his entourage...

NZAA once the 300ER and Orbx NZAA are out. Probably Dubai in the meantime.