Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

Great 777 Video

Sorry for posting yet another video - but I have to share this video with you guys..

http://youtu.be/0EUWTqrgxhA

Okay - now who's excited? :biggrin: :biggrin:

yet another video

Awesome video. What do you think we do during the wait? Twiddle our thumbs drooling on our keyboards?

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Great camera angles .... but someone spoiled by the annoying music.

I don't know why people put music over cockpit videos; music is such a subjective thing; the chances are few people will share the taste, and what we're really watching the video for is the aviation aspect - not the video creator's DJ skills.

Great camera angles .... but someone spoiled by the annoying music.

I don't know why people put music over cockpit videos; music is such a subjective thing; the chances are few people will share the taste, and what we're really watching the video for is the aviation aspect - not the video creator's DJ skills.

I could tell you it's probably because his companies media rules. I'm surprised he made and uploaded it - I know Emirates are extremely strict on video along with most airlines these days. So I imagine Qatar aren't too different - however I have no facts to back that up. If there's any of them around here maybe they can confirm :P

When you're producing a video, sometimes you realise that the videos visuals are great - but when it's just plain with muffled engine/air conditioning sounds, putting music on top gives it that further excitement and thrill whilst watching the video. I did exactly the same with my first solo video - it was just too plain and boring in my eyes without some background music mixed with the ATC.

Just you cannot unfortunately put music in that everyone likes and will agree on. The music was a big plus for me on the video. I personally hate flying videos with old/opera type music over it. But hey that's the young in me :biggrin: However I do think privacy is a bigger factor than anything with most flying videos pilots upload these days.

The video gave me a new perspective on just how near the crew are to the front of the aircraft!

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

I caught myself saying "aawww beautiful" all the time haha! I liked the music in the video. Honestly I think that music adds a lot more excitement to this type of video as well. Other videos, maybe just a single scene or clip I don't like music.

Nice video and the music fits perfectly. Dynamic and entertaining. But strange thing, normally its the other way around but I really thought at 3:20 "No good scenery, the buildings look quite artificially." :D

Regards

Nice, neat camera angles and good editing; will have to watch this at home on large screen. Thanks for sharing.

Seems like he really jerks the flight yoke around alot, are the control surfaces really that fast reacting?

It is interesting to see a pilot work the controls Bumpy. He is making minor corrections subconsciously kinda of like when you're driving a car, you don't think "I need to move the wheel to inches to the right, now 1 to the left", etc.

That was a great video! I watched it with the sound off in my office here and didn't get bored, great camera work! Thanks Luke :)

I envy them, flying with so many details and not FPS issues :mad:

Nice, neat camera angles and good editing; will have to watch this at home on large screen. Thanks for sharing.

Seems like he really jerks the flight yoke around alot, are the control surfaces really that fast reacting?

A friend of mine on the fleet said they're REALLY sensitive. It's most evident when he does the control checks and looks on the taxi cameras. But in the air they may not be as sensitive. I'd love to find out for myself ha. Some pilots are really heavy handed, I can't say I don't exactly use small motions in my little Piper - but she gets the message when I want her to bank and roll ha!