Sign in to follow this  
nmflyer

ANY BLACK FRIDAY SALES SPOTTED

Someone mentioned reality XP is 50% off I can't see it? Anyone any idea if its true or how to get discount? Thanks

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

Someone mentioned reality XP is 50% off I can't see it? Anyone any idea if its true or how to get discount? Thanks

It was a poor joke as I was finally going to get its Xplane version.

The Flight1 discounts are dissapointing! Some of the addons are several years old and 50+ bucks! Show me a nice sale on these and I'm in!

I have to agree.

Damn oh well no RXP until a sale! do they usually have one through the year?

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

Not exactly Black Friday, but in a couple of weeks Captain Sim should be running their 1 day 9.99 Euro sale, if pattern holds up, it's usually around the 8th of December!!

Be sure and post that, interested in this one for sure it sounds like.

Woohoo! I got all of the AOA training! It took about an hour of frequent page refreshes after initial success with the 747. Now I just need the 767 and MD-11 to go on sale to use it. In the meantime the NGX and 747 training ought to keep me busy.

MegaScenry has a sale going on and I have their Maryland ver 2.0 and have to say it's just awesome! Cmon Virginia!!

Thanksgiving Sale - 25% Off All MegaSceneryEarth Scenery

Your discount is automatically applied when you add to cart

On Now. Ends 9 am Monday 26 November USA Eastern Time

Now You Can Fly Your Favorite Places In Hyper-Realistic Detail

With The World's Most Realistic And Largest Collection of Photo-Scenery

For Microsoft Flight Simulator X.

Get Ready To Now Fly With Purpose and Meaning On Cross Country Flights, "TRUE VFR",

Where Everything You See On The Ground In Your Flight Sim Is What You See In Real Life.

And It's Just As Good For High Altitude Jet Flying As It Is With Light GA Aircraft!

Flying With Such Realism Doesn't Mean A Performance Hit Either...

Framerates With MegaSceneryEarth Are Actually Faster Than Default Scenery.

.....And Ordering Your MegaSceneryEarth Scenery Is Easy.

Simply.... CHOOSE=>BUY=>DOWNLOAD=>FLY! And you'll usually be flying within an hour or two.

DVD Versions Also Available

FSDT's sale is really good. You get 40% off the first item and 55% (15% + 40%) off all additional items. Picked up PHNL and the 2 Hawaiian packs (2 airports in each) for $55. Been wanting to do some island hopping in the NGX, so this was perfect timing. Sale ends Monday Nov 26.

Honolulu plus the 2 hawaiian airport packs actually are not a special deal for today, but are part of an ongoing discount that has been around for awhile (coupon code: LOVEHAWAII). The other FSDT sceneries though are absolutely a steal with the black friday discount and highly recommend them (I have all the CONUS ones).

Aivlasoft has 20% off on Electronic Flight Bag in November, imo the best nav addon for FSX ever made. And "soon" they release v2...

23.png

Aivlasoft has 20% off on Electronic Flight Bag in November, imo the best nav addon for FSX ever made. And "soon" they release v2...

Where's the info for ver 2?

In the supportforums it has been discussed for well over a year, there is another huge release this year, PFPX from the makers of Topcat, I am not sure if they would compete but if so, Aivla may be waiting..?

23.png

Aerosoft also has scenery at 50% off.

Ray

Where do you see this? I only see 20% off Boxed versions only.

Go Flight has a nice sale going on. I am thinking about/close to buying the 737 Throttle. It is over $100 off. Sale ends Monday Night I think.

Where do you see this? I only see 20% off Boxed versions only.

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Go Flight has a nice sale going on. I am thinking about/close to buying the 737 Throttle. It is over $100 off. Sale ends Monday Night I think.

Wow, im looking at the GF- Dio..hmmmm