Sign in to follow this  
nmflyer

ANY BLACK FRIDAY SALES SPOTTED

Aerosoft has a 20% off sale......please 20% these days? That's nothing! I'm lookin' for at least 40% off. I wish the Concorde X would go on sale!

Agree. Would love to see Aerosoft match FSDT's discount.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Agree. Would love to see Aerosoft match FSDT's discount.

Aerosoft also has scenery at 50% off.

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

I agree about the relatively small discounts on the boxed products especially. By the time you add shipping in the savings are wiped out. That 40% off deal at FSDT sounds good though, KLAS, KDFW, and KLAX are mine now thanks to these kind of savings. Would've cost about $115 for those 3 and I got them for just over $60, woohoo! Hoping to get in on the AoA deals tonight too, would be nice to see some of the planes they have training for go on sale as well. Kind of silly for the Level D 767 and the PMDG MD-11 to still be full price, IMHO.

Yeah, I created a topic about this at PMDG Forum, but I think I did in the wrong section, should have been in the General, not the MD11. But I'm 100% sure a Sale for the MD11 would get LOTS of people interested...

We don't see Airplanes going on Sale, it's always the scenery, not so cool almost none of them cover your country.

Alexis Mefano

Flight1 has a sale on many CD/DVD's..

-Damien

They're not advertising it. What's on sale?

Edit: found it. Buried among the full listing of titles available is a "up to 35% off " on a variety if titles. As is typical of flight1 deals, this "up to 35% discount" is a blanket $10 off a select group of titles. Yawn. Same old same old.

30% off both of Flightbeam's products. (KSFO and KPHX). Given the high fidelity of KPHX and the fact that it was only recently released, this is an awesome chance to grab this great airport.

Chris Virgilio

If you need some data storage space for all that new scenery - I just purchased the Seagate 3TB internal HD at Amazon for $109.99 delivered.

Delivery estimate: Nov. 27, 2012 1

"Seagate Barracuda 7200 3 TB 7200RPM SATA 6 Gb/s NCQ 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive ST3000DM001"

Personal Computers; $109.99

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

AoA have some specials on their training programs

I got in on the 747 training at $23 but their site is taking a beating right now so I'm guessing it's too late for the rest.

That 40% off deal at FSDT sounds good

FSDT's sale is really good. You get 40% off the first item and 55% (15% + 40%) off all additional items. Picked up PHNL and the 2 Hawaiian packs (2 airports in each) for $55. Been wanting to do some island hopping in the NGX, so this was perfect timing. Sale ends Monday Nov 26.

IMHO, FSDT's FSX sceneries are unbeatable in quality and performance -- all very immersive. Did a quick 40-minute flight from Kahului to Lihue tonight and can't remember a better experience in FSX.

- Jev McKee, AVSIM member since 2006.
Specs: i7-2600K oc to 4.7GHz, 8GB, GTX580-1.5GB, 512GB SSD, Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, FSX-Acceleration 

Not exactly Black Friday, but in a couple of weeks Captain Sim should be running their 1 day 9.99 Euro sale, if pattern holds up, it's usually around the 8th of December!!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

I got in on the 747 training at $23 but their site is taking a beating right now so I'm guessing it's too late for the rest.

Doesn't look like AoA was ready for that. I put my info in right at 12:00 for the 737 program and it hit the buy button. Never saw another page on that site load for a couple hours after that. So who knew if my Credit Card info actually went through or not. I wasn't about to try to hit the refresh button and risk my card being charged a dozen times. Not very happy about that one at all. Thanks for nothing AoA.

Chris Virgilio