Sign in to follow this  
Michael Moe

NGX and FTX England experience ?

Hello,

anyone who wants to comment this ? any OOM or other great experience ?

Please share

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Guest Raul_Hernandez

No OOMs at all.

(Never had a OOM since applying the [HIGHMEMFIX]).

FPS are better than expected for the combination of the NGX and FTX England ..... still about 10-15% lower FPS than when using GEX/FTX Europe, but still better than expected, and nice visuals, even at altitude.

thanks, just bought the scenario :-)

Michael Moe

PS!

What about other add-ons airports . Any suggestion or is it totally plug and install ?

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

I've been using some of the UK2000 airports with FTX eng.

London city,Newcastle and Liverpool all look very good.

few small issues to with the Exclusion files,nothing major though.

steve-0

hope you have the 600/700 some of these runways are very small :smile:

Only issue I had with FTX England was removing some duplicate files for airports I have UK2000 Xtreme coverage of. For instance I have UK2000's EGCC Manchester, and in the Orbx England scenery folder, I simply removed

ADE_FTX_ENG_EGCC.bgl and FTX_ENG_EGCC_objects.bgl

This removed the duplicated Buildings and jetbridges.

...FPS are better than expected for the combination of the NGX and FTX England ..... still about 10-15% lower FPS than when using GEX/FTX Europe, but still better than expected, and nice visuals, even at altitude.

You mean GEX/UTX Europe right? I'm interested in your findings on fps since I've been thinking about getting GEX...see my sig. I really like the FTX add-ons!

Is anyone running GEX/UTX with FSGenesis EU? Just curious.

I have GEX/UTX and Fs Genesis Europe works well.

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

I believe all UK2000 scenerys should stay above(lower number 1-10 for instance) FTX England in Scenery library right ?

I also have quit good performance with the NGX. They really did a great job on optimizing this beauty.

A trip today from EHAM-EGLL i did not get OOM on 27L but the memory was passing 4.030.000.000kb :-)

Frames did drop to 3fps over London and then whent back on to 20-25fps :-)

Michael moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

No problem here, put the UK2000 above FTX in the library, doing many flights in the Easy -700 without any problems.

-Iain Watson-

As for adding other scenery above FTX in the library, this is correct, but it must be done in the FTX Central control panel and not simply in the FSX library list. This is because all FTX sceneries return, by default, to the top of the FSX scenery library unless changed within FTX central.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Combining the NGX, UT2, UK2000 Heathrow, and ORBX England, I can't get above 10 FPS with my specs. Outside of the London area, it's great.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

As for adding other scenery above FTX in the library, this is correct, but it must be done in the FTX Central control panel and not simply in the FSX library list. This is because all FTX sceneries return, by default, to the top of the FSX scenery library unless changed within FTX central.

Howard, it looks like all my FTX scenery is at the top and selecting UT Europe Airports and Set Insertion Point the following happens. I haven't saved this yet...awaiting your expert guidance on this one...

before...

amcwO.jpg

after...

QDnWZ.jpg