Sign in to follow this  
willultra99

777 PMDG Manuals

Just purchased the Cheif Pilots Manual Set. Very excited and only set me back 435 dollars. It will be worth every penny i am sure. Wont be here for Christmas but before New Years.

Can't Wait

MMMmmmmmm I understood that you get the manuals when you buy the plane................free! So why would you buy a printed set?

Just a thought.

Happy flying!

Happy Flying,

Dave Phillips.

i printed off the NGX manuals on my printer. by the time i paid for my ink, binders, paper etc. it costs alot of money. not much off 250 bucks. i am sure it is nowhere close to the quailty of these manuals.

Just purchased the Cheif Pilots Manual Set. Very excited and only set me back 435 dollars. It will be worth every penny i am sure. Wont be here for Christmas but before New Years.

Can't Wait

why.jpg

I just bought a really nice curry, that cost me £20. It came within 45 mins and was really good too.

LMAO hahaha

Alaister Kay

Can't Wait

Compared to what the actual airplane costs in the RW- the Chief Pilot's Manuals Set is an excellent value! And, if you are really into this hobby, $435 isn't all that much. I too printed the manuals off on paper for the first 737 I bought (the iFly). I think I actually used the manuals a few times at the beginning. You never know when you might need to look something up, though.

I actually use the Navigraph SID/STARS an awful lot (I review them preflight), and so I consider my annual Navigraph costs to be very worthwhile, even above the monthly AIRAC updates. Even though I fly some SIDS many times over, it's best to refresh yourself, because they vary by runway. Particularly the ones that use one or two FIXES with Radials (example departing San Diego via RWY 27 for LAX) - it's great to have that stuff on paper or up on your 3rd monitor.

R. Scott McDonald  B738/L   Information is anecdotal only-without guarantee & user assumes all risks of use thereof.                                               

RQbrZCm.jpg

KqRTzMZ.jpg

Click here for my YouTube channel

Just stick the manuals on an iPad, and all charts, simple.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I just flew from John Wayne to Riverside and back with a beautiful sunset :rolleyes:

I just bought a really nice curry, that cost me £20. It came within 45 mins and was really good too.

LOL!! :LMAO: :LMAO:

Agreed with the manuals on ipad, just install goodreader. Ive got all my manuals sorted by folders and an ipad stand in the simpit.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

We get all our monthly updates of manuals on a CD - no more hard copy so for me they are all on my iPad (using goodreader). And you dont really need the qrh except for the emergency evac checklist - the rest is done by ECL. The only reason i use the QRH is for the brake cooling schedule for aircrafts with class III EFB's where we dont have the application we normally use on class I or II.

Aviation was a little slow to realise just how damn useful an Ipad is - but sounds like your airline is definitely there now!

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Be glad you got them before 1 Jan. The way things are going in Congress, they might cost you $800+ once we roll off of the fiscal cliff. (tongue-in-cheek humor, NOT intended to start a huge political discourse)