Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aharon

A Very Very Rare Livery Bird Arrival At CYUL Runway 24R!

A very rare livery arrival on CYUL runway 24R!!!

ac1.jpg

Thank you for viewing!!! Stay tuned for next exciting screenshot!!

Regards,

Aharon

Yes, I think they tried that a few years ago and then gave up on it and stuck with the white on the 767's.

I love metallic liveries such as this one! The dirt on the tail and the subtle differences in the reflective qualities of each fuselage segment are remarkable! Which B767 is this?

I love metallic liveries such as this one! The dirt on the tail and the subtle differences in the reflective qualities of each fuselage segment are remarkable! Which B767 is this?

Looks like the Skyspirit 767-200.

Zowen11,

Thanks for your kind words!! It is good old fashioned POSKY 767-200ER version 4 and that livery painting was painted by someone in 2005 meaning EIGHT YEARS AGO and it still looks great now despite 8 year old technology and painting!!

Aharon

It is good old fashioned POSKY 767-200ER version 4 and that livery painting was painted by someone in 2005 meaning EIGHT YEARS AGO and it still looks great now despite 8 year old technology and painting!!

Wow—that really is remarkable! One thing I noticed about this model is that the main gears tilt downwards more than they do on the Level-D B767.

Yep the livery still exists on flightsim.com for your download pleasure:):):)

Aharon