Sign in to follow this  
drdrehun

Outerra Flight Simulator

The graphics look fabulous and unbelievable smooth. I wonder what computer they used for this demo...

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

The graphics look fabulous and unbelievable smooth. I wonder what computer they used for this demo...

Well actually, this video was made by me on my computer. The engine is unlike others in that it utilises GPU for processing rather than CPU for the graphics. CPU is utilised but for other processes that should be handled by the CPU so the GPU is left to handle the graphics.

if you want more information go to www.outerra.com for more information.

Cheers,

Kelvin.

How do you get such cool camera views of the aircraft? Fantastic videos!

Brandon Filer

I think many of us are familiar with the name and its potential. I've seen various tech demos for Outerra including Cessna, Apache and now Mig, but still there doesn't seem to be a flightsim on the market using the engine. Is there one in the works?

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Here's a video for those who are interested in this engine, sit back and enjoy!

I like it, very much

Regards;

Fritz

the engine is still in alpha stage of development. it is showing positive signs of being an fs platform. down the track I think that someone will pick up that project.

Camera angles were done with the internal camera system but with some illusions in some cases.

An aircraft that has lived up to its name and design. a tribute video showing its technical specification and how this workhorse played in the field.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cn7TB__QKY