Fs2Crew Emergency NGX available!

No its not part of the product :smile:

Glen

Emergency NGX Beta Tester

Glen

No its not part of the product :smile:

Glen

Emergency NGX Beta Tester

How was it added then? Another 3rd party add-on I presume?

John Pipilas

Win 10 ​- i7 2600k CPU - AMD Radeon R9 Fury X GPU 

Sorry don't know I had nothing to do with that, quite impressive though.

Ask Bryan over at the FS2Crew forum.

Glen

Glen

Our video producer added the fire effect to the engines for dramatic flair.

Bryan

Any way to model that with your product? It really adds to the realism of engire fire emergency!

John Pipilas

Win 10 ​- i7 2600k CPU - AMD Radeon R9 Fury X GPU 

Adding visual effects to models is outside the scope of FS2Crew.

Sorry!

Well, I remember the cockpit window shattered effect upon bird strike on the 767 LDS version ;-)

James Goggi

Sorry!

So... the female FO is going to look like a guy through the windscreen??? OMG. :LMAO:

Well, I remember the cockpit window shattered effect upon bird strike on the 767 LDS version ;-)

That was different. I wasn't adding the effect to the model itself, but rather the 2D panel... I figured someone would mention that B)

So... the female FO is going to look like a guy through the windscreen??? OMG. :LMAO:

Yes, correct, we can't change the FO in the NGX aircraft model. (I think that's PMDG's Vin actually in model...).

So if making Vin sound a 25 year-old Korean girl floats your boat -and doesn't it for everyone- then the Korean girl accent is only a mouse click away :P

Anyong ha say-o... na noon Vin im-neda...

Yes, you should thank PMDG for adding failures... most companies don't... too labor intensive... too little return on investment since they typically appeal to a very small segment of the market.

I'm just starting to get into doing failures. They can be fun.

Just bought your Emergency NGX software. I'm looking forward to having some fun with it now.

"Note that even if failures don't interest you, you'll probably still like the New First Officer Voice Sets that are only available to Emergency NGX! owners."

I would be interested in the sound sets, but not the Emergency procedures, maybe this could be made available for some small extra fee?

As I understand it, it is available right now only to the Emergency buyers - the NGX 2.0 basic FS2Crew should be available in the next 30 days.

Sorry!

That was different. I wasn't adding the effect to the model itself, but rather the 2D panel... I figured someone would mention that

Should not be too hard to do in SimConnect. I mean, if I can make stuff appear and disappear on command, you definitely can as well!

Making the actual effect so that it looks at least a bit good in FSX, that will be the problem.

As I understand it, it is available right now only to the Emergency buyers - the NGX 2.0 basic FS2Crew should be available in the next 30 days.

To clarify "only" Emergency NGX owners are getting the 7 new First Officer voice sets - French, Australian, German, Spanish, the two females and the Italian.

Non-Emergency owners will be getting Version 2.0 in a couple or less probably, but Version 2.0 is mainly must a few minor big fixes and a couple new commands.