Sign in to follow this  
doorstep

Your just not safe in the air anymore!

I love that show. Still funny after god knows how many times I've watched it... ^_^

I got tears in my eyes when they discuss Abnormalities Ronan. lol

Some genius quotes in there LOL

Before taking off pilots run routinely through a wide range of possiblities other than the aircraft safely taking off into the air

Flights today must still carry out the minimum number of one takeoff and one landing, as set down by the international laws of physics

This section we call ops.

And that's short for?

For convenience.

I think they really got the personality of pilots down to a tee, must have done a fair bit of research into it.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

"As a passenger, it's comforting to know that before every single flight, either the Captain or the FO carries out an analysis of the aircraft's technical condition, by walking around and looking at it... " :biggrin: :LMAO: :Just Kidding:

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

This part was the best when he explains the glass cockpit

What we got here is the virtual horizon, see the little aircraft there? If I press this little button on the control column I can shoot it down...

:LMAO:

(It is in part 2 starts about 8:43)

Matthew Kane

Example of an aircraft defect.......

Defect:

Dead bugs on windshield

Solution:

Live bugs on backorder

8414713730_2947d4201c_n.jpg

I just sent the link to this video including part 2 and part 3 to all my friends. This was just too damn funny, laughed my &@($* off. Particle A and Particle A....which travels faster...

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

Another good quote, relates to many simmers also :P

"For most of the time in the air the computer is actually flying the aircraft, which means Captain and First officer are free to concentrate all their efforts on flying the computer."

I like the reflection of the aircraft flying backwards. Sums up the whole vid in a few seconds