Sign in to follow this  
Talek

The abacus 787, best addon ever

a pure beauty

and it costs only 30 dollars!

i'll never buy a pmdg again

Hahah this bird, when I was new to FS I unfortunately bought boxed version of it.

Yet still Abacus has made some great programs like FS Design Studio and FS Repaint, currently working on my first modeling project, Yak-40 with FSDS, maybe in some time I will get good enough version out to release it as freeware, currently just rushing with the first version to get used to all the features of that program.

Loved the part of the video where it says "realistic movements of the control surfaces" :lol: and he shows off the nice animation off the rudder :LMAO:

"i'll never buy a pmdg again" Your joking right

Why?? Is there a rule anywhere that says anyone has to continue purchasing PMDG?

You may be surprised to read there are a lot of people out there who don't buy their products. It is called consumer choice. Just the same as the right to post a personal opinion in a FORUM without having your opinion ridiculed.

He is enjoying his 787 and he likes it so much he won't purchase a complex aircraft from PMDG, good for him, keep simming and keep enjoying the hobby.

This is what it is all about.

He is enjoying his 787 and he likes it so much he won't purchase a complex aircraft from PMDG, good for him, keep simming and keep enjoying the hobby.

After watching the whole video I think it's some sort of ironic joke, just look at the part where he shows off the rudder animation. He can't seriously mean that it's a realistic movement of control surfaces :lol: And if he is then good for him, but Im not sure I would buy into that sort of realism :P

Will is right you know. There should be room for all kind of simmers in here. The newbies and the hardcores all share the same passion but on different levels.

Judging from the video though I would not even pay 1$ for that add on.

I wouldn't use this plane even if someone paid me to use it :lol:

why did I buy the Aerosim 787, well, clearly I made a really bad decision.