Sign in to follow this  
machine2035

777 Base Pack listed on PMDG website

You all just go ahead and spend your time drooling over this product, I gonna pass and wait for Abacus' tripple 7!..........PMDG.....ugggggghhh. PMDG Shmee em gee. (See below)

Before the entire forum launches a 100 mega ton attack on me, the above statement was a joke. I am already planning a few days off work to sit at my sim with a cooler full of beer and snacks. Emergency pee buckets are nearby as well.

Credit card loaded and ready!!!!

Ahh ok. The Victorias Secrete model that messaged me was Winter. Maybe cousins?? Seems legitimate enough.

Now I'm off to go find that Kenyan prince who emailed me and said he'd give me 1 million dollars. See if he'll bump it up a little but.

:LMAO:

Waleed N

Ahh ok. The Victorias Secrete model that messaged me was Winter. Maybe cousins?? Seems legitimate enough.

Now I'm off to go find that Kenyan prince who emailed me and said he'd give me 1 million dollars. See if he'll bump it up a little but.

How strange! I contacted a Kenyan Bank that said they'd loan me to buy the 777 (-:

My credit card was declined for some reason. Jeez, I just made a $23.50 payment a week ago. Lol

RE: The silent release issue, I believe what he meant when he said that was that they weren't going to just make it live on the PMDG site and wait for people to figure it out.

Just like the rest of their products, they'll make an announcement here (and likely on FB about it).

Or receive email alert when new PMDG Products are released?  An option when modifing your PMDG account information.

Or receive email alert when new PMDG Products are released?  An option when modifing your PMDG account information.

In the recent review of the PMDG 777 it was stated that PMDG will not do a silent release on this bird... it won't just show up one night at midnight. I anticipate the official release to be announced before April :rolleyes:

Ben Weaver

SWA8485

I really don't know, but

A I don't think it will be out in a week

B I think they are playing with us. i recal that RSR mentioned that price in his recent update, saying it would be less, and the bottom bit is the same as NGX.

But none the less, this is exciting

Alex Jones

Anyone else notice that this page coincides nicely with roberts announcement that he was lefy alone with the servers for a whole day.... Just saying

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Anyone else notice that this page coincides nicely with roberts announcement that he was lefy alone with the servers for a whole day....

Hmmm.... interesting

Ben Weaver

SWA8485

I really don't know, but

A I don't think it will be out in a week

B I think they are playing with us. i recal that RSR mentioned that price in his recent update, saying it would be less, and the bottom bit is the same as NGX.

But none the less, this is exciting

Alex Jones

I would pay about 100 Euros for the PMDG 777 ;-)...!

Question ? am abit confused, Why do you need the 777 in order to use the 737ngx, When the latter is a standalone programme i believe. And in my opinion 165 million for a simulated aircraft is a bit steep to say the least. Unless it's release is 1st April making the price a April fool.

Question ? am abit confused, Why do you need the 777 in order to use the 737ngx, When the latter is a standalone programme i believe. And in my opinion 165 million for a simulated aircraft is a bit steep to say the least. Unless it's release is 1st April making the price a April fool.

Are you serious?

Its a joke, they put the huge price and absurd requirements as their form of humor. 

you will surely not see the 777 before the end of 2013

If so then they wouldn't say that they are wrapping things up, I'm shooting for a end of summer release.