Sign in to follow this  
RPRIEVER

Early release of 777 liveries? (Question for RSR and Ryan)

Here are the liveries for the 777.  Lets honor those airlines that have been bold instead of the ones who celebrate mediocrity! 

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=777+livery&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.43828540,d.aWM&biw=999&bih=564&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=gwNFUbuRCcnOyQHH8ID4Ag

:P

1zp4bo8.png

00013815.jpg

00008923.jpg

800px-Japan_Airlines_777-300_Oneworld_li

airNZhobbit777LAX.jpg

rsz_akairfishplane.jpg

aatriplenew.jpg

image7_17.jpg

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I would love the shiny AA livery.

I second that request. The old one, not the new one.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Greetings Robert and Ryan,

With the (choose one) imminent/upcoming/approaching/soon to be release of the 777, is there any chance of having the liveries available for download a few days before the actual aircraft release?  There will obvously be a mad rush on the website to get everything downloaded, and this might help space things out a bit.

Many thanks.

OR, pre-purchase. I'v got money burning a hole in my pocket and I'm a spendthrift. Any chance of a deal where the people who pre-order get preferential download?

Jon Shearer

I can see Luke commanding the BIG F:  One of 8 freighters owned by Atlas Air and operated by Aero Logic (DHL/Lufthansa Cargo)

777f_zps646bbef8.jpg

Chris Sunseri

I mainly wish to have FedEx at launch, but who cares... It's not like I'm going to be able to fly the 777 anyway at day 1! It's going to take my weeks or maybe months to learn the 777. I don't even know the entire NGX yet, or MD11. :P

It's not like I'm going to be able to fly the 777 anyway at day 1! It's going to take my weeks or maybe months to learn the 777. 

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask - she's far from intimidating!  :P

Is this turning in to an "I want these liveries" thread?

:He He:

4841728743_d8298a7431_z.jpg

+1

I don't think there is any need to request liveries for the 77L this time round as theres what 5 or 6 airlines that fly it? I am sure it will be the least non-fictional repaint job that PMDG has ever done! :P 

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

The first plane I mastered when I started using FS was the PSS 777 and it was by far the easiest plane to fly too. The scarebus was... I hate to say but..... boring, boring, boring, boring and boring. You feel more like a system operator than a pilot on the bus. Airbus certainly isn't for me but if I was offered a job on the RHS of an Airbus in the future, I certainly wouldn't reject it.