Sign in to follow this  
Ponk

Planning routes for the 777F, which F1GP to fly to 1st....?

So I´m really excited about flying a largo cargo aircraft for a change and think it would be fun to deliver the F1 teams gear to the various tracks around the globe. 

So with that said, could PMDG give me a wee hint ( :rolleyes: ) as to what route I should be planning first, should I plan Kuala Lumpar or hold off and do Shanghai first?  I presume that I will definately need to plan for Bahrain <_<   You wouldn´t want me planning a route and not getting a chance to fly it?

Anyone else starting with a 777F flight? 

Also, I am presuming that the 777 FMC will accept and route written in the NGX FMC, or am I wrong?

Cheers

Iain

-Iain Watson-

:rolleyes:

Amazing how many ways people find to ask PMDG when will be release of their next aircraft.

Just light hearted humor!   To be honest, I was more interested in the DC6 than the 777 but when I heard the Freighter is in release then my interest changed again!   There isn´t much talk about the Freighter so I wanted to see who else has this on top of their list.

The first route to do would be good to know, we will just have to wait and see.  And it would be good if someone could clear up my FMC questions.

Cheers

-Iain Watson-

Secretly praying for FedEx Panda livery! (-;

Being near Schiphol Amsterdam Airport almost every day I get to see quite some 777Fs every day (China Southern Cargo, LAN Cargo, Qatar Cargo, Etihad Cargo) and always have been interested in Cargo Operations (more than Pax actually, therefore really looking forward to the PMDG 747v2 freighter as well) I was amazed that the Freighter is in the base package. On IVAO we had the F1 World Tour some time ago, which I really enjoyed. Let's hope there are still some GPs left when the bird is released :)

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png

You'd have to be doing Melbourne-KL right now, so I think that's safely out of the question.

Montreal or Singapore. The European races are reached by road, so no need for the plane. ;-). Even if it's out before they hit Europe, would you risk the cars on your first flight?

I would risk Maldonado´s... <_<

-Iain Watson-

It will be 7707 nautical miles of pure bliss in my first 777F flight from Memphis to Dubai. FedEx ultra longhaul all the way baby.

Chris Sunseri

A freighter will be my first flight for sure. Really looking forward to it. I like using air hauler and am currently saving up so my air hauler company can buy the 777F.

As well as recently joining a VA and look forward to racking up the hours in the 777F

Hayden Chapman

Hoping for a Korean Air livery to do some hops around Asia.

I agree with FSX1234, I'll be doing a delivery flight from Paine Field to Dubai.

Carl Thompson

Amsterdam to Area 51 loaded with cannabis and farsi dubbed spicegirls tapes for ET party :lol: ....stopping in Boston for some Chaudah and Beer on the way... :Alien:

Anyone want to do an Austin Power's 777 scheme? LOL