Sign in to follow this  
Bugman38313

New update crash

Updated to newest update 2.1.  Go through everything to make it work per manual.  When I go into FSX FS standby altitude and then, crash, the program gets a fatal error message and back to desk top.  I have reinstalled 1.6 and it works fine.  I go to assignments buttons and see no problems there, but I click on the standby attitude button to activate and crash.

Thanks

David Hawley

Hi David,

Can you get an error report?  Or use "Event Viewer" to get more info.

Try loading the Cessna first, be in the 2D cockpit, then load the iFly.

Also try re-installing everything fresh.

We have a large user base for this product, so it should work.

Ok this is what it reads:

Level Date and Time Source Event ID Task Category
Error 04/01/13 7:24:04 PM Application Error 1000 (100) "Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61472.0, time stamp: 0x475e17d3
Faulting module name: FS2CrewIFly737.GAU, version: 1.0.0.86, time stamp: 0x5154fa07
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00048aca
Faulting process id: 0xe08
Faulting application start time: 0x01ce2f377f8237a2
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\FS2Crew2010\Versions\IFly737\Gauges\FS2CrewIFly737.GAU
Report Id: 9f3356b2-9b2b-11e2-b3f4-002219308853"

Also, I have tried to uninstall patch and get this message:  You do not have sufficient access to uninstall FSCREW blah blah blah blah.

Cant even get the thing off my PC

Hey upgraded from 1.6 version noticed it said there was a 2.0 would this make a difference.  Can't find a 2.0 version to download.

Thanks for your help

David Hawley

David,

Try re-downloading and re-installing the update:

http://www.fs2crew.com/cart/pages/FS2Crew%3A-iFly-737NG-Edition.html

Sounds like you're not logged in as an Admin?

Failing that, try re-installing the base FS2Crew iFly Version that you had prior to the 1.6 update.

You don't need to uninstall the patch first.

Did 1.6 work for you?

I have already tried to download the update again I did start the installation part as Run as Administrator each time.

The version I bought from FSCREW is the 1.6 version, I don't go back any further than that. At least that is what I get when I go to my account page and re-download it.  I did re-download my first version last night to reinstall and still same problems.

The 1.6 version does work when I remove it after the update and then remove update files from the C directory, and reinstall the 1.6 version.  So version 1.g6 works fine, its just when I install update the it CTD.

Did notice while the update was installing the progress line that shows installation progress never goes all the way across. After 1/3 it show update has been installed.  Don't know if that has to do with anything.  I do have my antivirus and firewall programs off as well.

I do start up the fSCREW configurations for IFLY and update the jets as per instructions still nothing, Crashes when I try to click the icon to bring up main panel with V 2.2

Thnx, David H.

Did notice while the update was installing the progress line that shows installation progress never goes all the way across. After 1/3 it show update has been installed.  Don't know if that has to do with anything.  I do have my antivirus and firewall programs off as well.

I'm guessing this is probably a factor.

Haven't had that one reported before... I'm guessing something on your machine is interfering with the installer.

Please email me at:

admin@fs2crew.com

I'll help you via a Remote Desktop.

I have the same problem. Bought mine from flight1 in a bundle package I believe. Will also email.

I have the same errors with 2.3 update, and not with 1.6 original

faulting Module Name FS2CrewiFly737.GAU_unloaded.

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION??

James Stump

Running 2.2A ..I some times get a crash during a 2nd leg flight ... FS9 and windows 7 64bit

ugcx_banner.png

If you get a crash with the Version 2 update, please email me after I release the Majestic Dash 8 version.

I'll need to do a remote desktop to try to try figure out why a few of you haves crashes on start up with Version 2+.

If you get a crash with the Version 2 update, please email me after I release the Majestic Dash 8 version.

I'll need to do a remote desktop to try to try figure out why a few of you haves crashes on start up with Version 2+.

Any luck?  My issue was I received that same appcrash fault gauge error, but luckily it comes after the flight is over and I hit End Flight.  I read this thread and reinstalled back to 1.6 and crash error is gone. 

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

End Flight.

If using a Headset, press the HS button (turn it off) on the FS2Crew Main Panel prior to exiting.

That can sometimes be a factor.

Other than that, check your other addon programs as well.  FSX should not crash on exit with FS2Crew.

Any luck? My issue was I received that same appcrash fault gauge error, but luckily it comes after the flight is over and I hit End Flight. I read this thread and reinstalled back to 1.6 and crash error is gone.

I have the same problem, it always crashes when I End Flight, even if FS2Crew wasn't used during the flight. As it happens after the flight I never bothered too much, but it's worth a mention if someone else sees it.

Yeah only solution I found was to roll back the updates to 1.6 on FS2Crew.  I tried shutting it down and turning off headset function prior to ending flight but still crashes. 

I know you said its not a FS2Crew issue.  It may be an iFly issue but when I roll back to 1.6 it seems to be ok on exit. 

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png