Sign in to follow this  
Pascal_LSGC

Truscenery Tampere-Pirkkala

Having been to the airport couple times as passenger... That looks about 100% accurate to the real world :P

And your screenies do really capture TruScenery's work beautifully. :smile:

Okidoki - those screens made me look for the nearest X-plane 10 vendor here in Finland. Which the developer could look to the southwest and do my home airport in Finland, EFMA! :D

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

With HDR on, I had to reduce texture resolution to "very high" because the 2Gb limit of my GPU was easily reached. As you noticed, it's still perfectly crisp at that resolution.

Thanks for the info. I plan on buying one of the upcoming Nvidia 700 series (presumbably the 780 unless the names change) when they are runoured to be released in the coming weeks. I'm hoping that a new card will allow me to handle extreme resolution with HDR turned on. I currently have an ATI 5870 which does a pretty good job with HDR and shadows on medium but only on very high resolution. I just hope my i7 920 @3.9gz is still powerful enough. From what I've read it's not really worth upgrading from that processor to a new one - there's not enough a jump. I think a new GPU will give me a better boost. Or I hope at least!

Thanks for the info. I plan on buying one of the upcoming Nvidia 700 series (presumbably the 780 unless the names change) when they are runoured to be released in the coming weeks. I'm hoping that a new card will allow me to handle extreme resolution with HDR turned on. I currently have an ATI 5870 which does a pretty good job with HDR and shadows on medium but only on very high resolution. I just hope my i7 920 @3.9gz is still powerful enough. From what I've read it's not really worth upgrading from that processor to a new one - there's not enough a jump. I think a new GPU will give me a better boost. Or I hope at least!

No problem on the processor side, it's very good. As for the GPU, you should definitely see a big improvement, especially with 4 Gb memory. HDR makes frames drop dramatically when there is not enough memory. I'm not sure the 700 serie will be the generation which finally allows to max out everything in every situation though: the clouds, especially when flying very near of the layer, are quite hard on FPS. Also, it would be great to be able to use HDR and 8x AA, because 4x AA is not enough to clean all shimmering.

I'm sorry to hear about your PPL, but I'm sure it was worth it just to get those beautiful pictures out to our admiring eyes.  Of course, you probably have homeland security watching you for the rest of your life also, but at least they didn't shoot you down (:  .......this time.

:lol: :ph34r:

Thanks for the appreciation MdMax !

Pascal

Stunning shots ! The plane, the scenery, everything looks perfect.

:Applause:

Gosh! How have I missed these screenshots. Incredible Pascal. Truscenery have done a great job here. Come on 3rd part devs!!! Look at what can be achieved with this simulator.

Rhydian

Come on 3rd part devs!!! Look at what can be achieved with this simulator.

Rhydian

your right :good:

Gosh! How have I missed these screenshots. Incredible Pascal. Truscenery have done a great job here. Come on 3rd part devs!!! Look at what can be achieved with this simulator.

Rhydian

Thanks Rhydian ! :)

Pascal

I wish this one was made for FSX also. Is there any scenery that in same level like it besides OrbX airports?