1. 1. Which haul?

• Short Haul
    • Medium Haul
    • Long Haul
    • Ultra-Long Haul
    • Bit of everything mentioned!
    • Hate Long Haul
    • Long Haul with sim rate x4+

I'm gonna do Munich EDDM to Washington DC KIAD. It was my first real-world 777 flight and it looks like the brand new Flightbeam KIAD will be ready before or around the same time as the 777X.

Perfect :wub: (well, maybe not perfect since they don't use the 200 LR on that route but it's good enough for me ^_^ )

Other than that...I'll be doing mostly medium and long hauls probably...with time acceleration.

I also just realized that a CYYZ scenery is in the making as well...so hello AC flights :)

It's almost like everything I want is gonna be released at the same time. Man, these are some exciting times right now! I can't wait!

Cheers,

Julian Roschlau

I would love to do a few long and ultra longs, but I think I'll be doing short to medium hops mostly. Thinking LHR-JFK, BOS, RUH and DXB leaving me time to do house work before the other half gets home from work lol

Alaister Kay

I only have 2 routes at the moment. Amsterdam - Dubai and Amsterdam - Singapore. But I think I will need a lot more routes for this bird!

I only have 2 routes at the moment. Amsterdam - Dubai and Amsterdam - Singapore. But I think I will need a lot more routes for this bird!

With the B77L - the world is your oyster! (literally)  :P

After my personal delivery flight from PAE to DXB - it'll be DXB-SYD or DXB-MEL to test if everything is working properly as it should ^_^

Thereafter I'll fly some cargo flights with some alternating short/long legs - like VIE-OSL-ICN or AMS-VIE-PVG :rolleyes: So I voted for "Bit of everything mentioned!"

I am planning a long haul at 4x.  Delta Flight 200  KATL to FAOR, 15 hours long. I will be looking for a Delta livery.

Jared S.

Are you using any other third party programs.  If you look on the internet for simconnect.dll problems, you may find a fix for it.  Look in the crash report to see what module is faulting.  Also when I speed up I only fly 4x when I am at level flight.  I fly normal time for climb, descents, and when I am saving the situation.  I also save every 30 minutes, when I fly 4x.  That way I don't loose all my flight time, when it crashes.

Jared S.

@dannyterrazza It's a sign - saying you should go big or go home  B)

At the moment I have exams coming up which finish on 19th of June. I'm hoping that it will be released by then and if so I would immediately get started on flying EGLL-CYVR and YBBN-KLAX. Probably my favourite destinations there is!

Wherever real world 777 routes happen to coincide with VATSIM flyins and ATC online, or flights that I'd like to go on someday.

Which probably means lots of trans-Atlantic crossings, the odd Trans-Pacific, and several domestic flights in Asia, USA and Europe.