Sign in to follow this  
Kaboki

Dash 100/200 series

I love the STOL capabilities of the 100/200. The 300 and q400 are great aircraft IMHO, but the challenging landings you can do with the 100/200 is whats making me want it really bad.

01-how-about-no-bear.jpg

Less ATR talk, more Dash8 talk! :lol:

Seriously though will the 200 or 300 be that much different? The Majestic guys have shown the world how to nail a prop in FSX. I'd love to see them do it for a different airliner such as the ATR.

Well they're basically a different plane.

Majestic Saab 2000...mmmmmm

200 & 300 are much different from the Q400. But if they are going to do an other prop, i'd say go for the Fokker 50! Saab 340 or Emb120 will also make me happy lol. But first the dhc8-100 or dhc8-200 ofcourse!

sig1.png
sig2.png

hopskip, on 23 Jun 2013 - 03:12 AM, said:

Have you tried the same with full fuel tanks and fully loaded aircraft? :P Try to takeoff, and then tell me how STOL this aircraft is :lol: