Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RiceySpicey

New Previews

Well apparently the NDA's have been lifted and testers are now allowed to post their own screenshots and videos!!!

Kudos PMDG - fantastic idea.

Here is one I just found by Frooglesim on their Facebook page (with some help from Peter Wright and Luke Pabari of course)!

First ever 777 video in action!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y3_u5fyxurM

"CONFESSION : It is highly unusual in the world of commercial products for developers to lift gag orders on testers early. Typically those gag orders prevent testers from telling the world they are even testing let alone provide any kind of detail on the product under test.

PMDG are so confident that the 777 is the best product they have ever made and will revolutionize our hobby that they have lifted the gag order now, while the 777 is still in test.

Beta testers are now free to say that they are testers, and even to post up their impressions of the product, screenshots, and video.

So, to answer the mountain of questions I have had on this. YES, I am a PMDG beta tester and the first video is inbound.

Stay frosty my friends."

ENJOY!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Looks amazing! How is it on FPS?

I'm getting better performance then the NGX, stable at 30 frames locked with no stutters.