Sign in to follow this  
byork

RELEASED! FS2CREW 'VOICE CONTROL' FOR THE AIRBUS X

Gentlemen,

The long wait is over!

FS2Crew "Voice Control" for the Aerosoft Airbus X has finally landed!

Click here to visit the Sales Page!

This is our best FS2Crew ever and it is worth the wait!

If you liked the PMDG 737 NGX version of FS2Crew, then you'll love the Airbus version as well!

If you've always wanted a realistic Airbus flight crew simulation, then this is it!

RELEASE NOTES:

1.  The product works in FSX and P3D (Installer supports both options).

2. You need to own the Aerosoft Airbus X (formally known as Extended).  This is the latest airbus released by Aerosoft.  If you don't own the Airbus, it's available at Aerosoft.

3. You need install the HOTFIX 17 from Aerosoft if it's not already built into your Airbus.  It updates the Aerosoft Configurator with the entries needs to add/remove FS2Crew to or from the aircraft.

4. Since this is "Voice Control", you need to able able to set your Windows Speech Recognizer to ENGLISH - US.  If you're not sure about that, please ask here.  

5. The PDF manual is located in Start - All Programs - FS2Crew2013

6. If you have any questions/issues, please do not suffer in silence.  Contact us asap on the support forum.  We're here to help!

fs2crew_abx_released.jpg

• Upvote 2

Awesome shall purchase when I get in from night shift - quick question: From the video I notice you can ask for ground crew to connect the GPU on arrival at the stand - is this something you would be able to implement into NGX or NGX Emergency as that would add an extra smidge of realism...

Anyhow looks good so will try the Airbus experience out later today (Digs out the joystick)

Its phantastic, i am sitting in front my PC and cant stop smiling ;)

I am so happy, its an awesome Version. I did two flights this morning and Its so much fun to use it, I never will fly without it!!

Hello and looks like I'll have to start the troubleshooting section :)

I can't open the FS panel. It's got a key and a joystick button assigned to autofeather arm/off but they are not doing anything. I've activated the voice control via Airbus configurator. The FS references have been added to panel.cfg. 

Any advice?

Fixed after uninstalling VOX ATC. It seems that both these add-ons were using the same panels.

Glad you got it sorted.

The Airbus Configurator should dynamically be able to add the FS2Crew windows/gauges if other windows/gauges are present.  But obviously that didn't happen in your case.

I'm going to post what a clean panel.cfg should look like.

Cheers,

Its phantastic, i am sitting in front my PC and cant stop smiling ;)
I am so happy, its an awesome Version. I did two flights this morning and Its so much fun to use it, I never will fly without it!!

Glad you like it, Werner!

Spread the word!

Hello and looks like I'll have to start the troubleshooting section :)

I can't open the FS panel. It's got a key and a joystick button assigned to autofeather arm/off but they are not doing anything. I've activated the voice control via Airbus configurator. The FS references have been added to panel.cfg. 

Any advice?

Fixed after uninstalling VOX ATC. It seems that both these add-ons were using the same panels.

Same issue there. I have reinstalled Vox and everything is ok now,

Did 2 flights. Absolutely love it. Great Job!

Great!  Spread the word!

Cheers,

Awesome shall purchase when I get in from night shift - quick question: From the video I notice you can ask for ground crew to connect the GPU on arrival at the stand - is this something you would be able to implement into NGX or NGX Emergency as that would add an extra smidge of realism...

Anyhow looks good so will try the Airbus experience out later today (Digs out the joystick)

NGX already has that.  

http://www.support.fs2crew.com/help/manuals/#pageid=using_external_air_power_

However, the Airbus system is a bit simpler.

Brilliant! Bought this today after convincing the other half it'd keep me 'quiet' haha! Has truelly brought that thing that was missing!

I only ever fly the ngx because of you!!! You've ruined every other addon that doesn't have fs2crew for me!! Luckily now I have the ngx and airbus to fly between... Here's hoping pmdg release the sdk quicker with the 777 then they did with the ngx so you can get started on that ;-)

Back on topic though: flew one sector earlier and this is a must have!!!

Briant is magic, I own NGX and MD11 version, great! So I MUST purchase Airbus version. i can't fly any jet without FS2Crew!

Great Brian!

me too. after md11 and ngx I just bought my third fs2crew addon. one more is approaching as I am looking Forward for the 777 too. but first lets install the Airbus one

Hi Bryan,

Once again, you created a brilliant piece of art! Thank you so much for lifting us up to this truly unique level of immersion!!! :Applause: Wow!

Hi Bryan,

Once again, you created a brilliant piece of art! Thank you so much for lifting us up to this truly unique level of immersion!!! :Applause: Wow!

You're very welcome!

Spread the word!

We got a good software update coming out this weekend that clears a few bugs discovered post release.

Cheers,

Hi Bryan,

I appologize if this has been asked and answered before. I briefly searched the forum, but was unable to find anything... I'm considering buying both the PMDG 737NGX version AND the Airbus X Extended version.

I can see, that it's the PMDG 737NGX version includes a button and a voice version. I just need to know one thing... I can see, that a button version of the Airbus is being released soon. Will the button version be included in the voice version, when it's released, or will it be a seperate purchase?

Hope you know what I mean... :)

Thanks in advance!

can I have a list of contest winners?

Sure, we published this list 3 weeks ago:

w. george
a. cade
m. fische
m. montanheiro
j. guillon

We had a huge volume of entries, and these were the lucky 5.

Cheers,

Congrats to those who won! to bad I did not.

Don't feel bad, your competition was in the thousands.

Cheers,