Sign in to follow this  
york600

Flight 1 vs Carenado KingAir 200

Anyone have any opinions of the KingAir 200 on which one is better? Flight 1 was clever in making theirs a little different with the Blackhawk engines and G1000. I think Carenado should offer an addon to upgrade the engines and avionics for a nominal fee.

Anyone have any opinions of the KingAir 200 on which one is better? Flight 1 was clever in making theirs a little different with the Blackhawk engines and G1000. I think Carenado should offer an addon to upgrade the engines and avionics for a nominal fee.

Carenado does not have a realistic G1000.. so that is not in the cards.

Bert

I have been flying both.....  I think they are both good.  If your like me and like the b 200 and can afford it get both I have been having a great time in both of them  all I fly lately

are those 2 b 200 and the f1 citation mustang...   Oh and the areosoft otter extended. 

One thing relly neat about the flight 1 b 200 is the wear and damage module.

which is better on FPS?

Due to the complexity of the Flight One G1000 and if you have a crappy computer. The Carenado would proabably have better FPS. Although I have no performance issues at all with the F1 B200. I do have both.

I have the Carenado B200 and for those who don't need perfect fidelity, it is quite nice.  Flight1 stands by their warranty policy so if you go that way, you can't go wrong either.  I haven't checked out Flight1's B200 closely so compare and contrast the two and see what you like best, and I think your mind will be made up.

John