Sign in to follow this  
Kepti

Night shift over the Asia | PMDG 777 | OMDB-WSSS

Great flight report! Thanks very much for that, a highly enjoyable read. Hopefully I will have the means to do one on the 777 soon :)

Oliver Benton

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Thanks guys, appreciate your comments! It's good to hear you enjoyed it!

If  that monitor on the passenger back seat is actually showing real time FSX view, I think it's a good bet when the 777-300ER is released, we may be getting taxi cameras!!

DISCLAIMER:

The photo with the CAMEL Inflight Enternainment System is heavily photoshopped. The camera angle is taken from one of the camera angles available. :)

Aleksi

Almost a full-blown Tutorial. Superbly scripted and imaged.

Thanks and Well Done.

Just awesome mate! So nice to see the procedures and to share them with us!

Alex 

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Thanks guys, appreciate your comments! It's good to hear you enjoyed it!

DISCLAIMER:

The photo with the CAMEL Inflight Enternainment System is heavily photoshopped. The camera angle is taken from one of the camera angles available. :)

Aleksi

Well so much for that!! Who knows, maybe PMDG will surprise us!!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

We can always hope... I'll just be ecstatic, if it's actually released by the end of this week... 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Oh that answers that hahah, any news then on if 777 support will be added by the time the PMDG launches? Their Facebook page hasn't been updated since May and I haven't been able to find anything else out.

I'm afraid we're not ready by the time of release. There is large amount of data we need to work with and I'm busy with my military service. I will be providing more news once I have them.

I'm afraid we're not ready by the time of release. There is large amount of data we need to work with and I'm busy with my military service. I will be providing more news once I have them.

hello 

can you tell us how many fps are you getting with the 777 and your system specs 

thanks  B)

hello 

can you tell us how many fps are you getting with the 777 and your system specs 

thanks  B)

Faisal,

I'm not willing to talk about the exact FPS figures. I can say that I'm extremely impressed with the performance of this add-on. I'm personally (and the others, too) seeing better FPS that I get with NGX. :)

Specs:

i7 2600K @4.3GHz

GTX580 1536MB

8GB DDR3 RAM

Faisal,

I'm not willing to talk about the exact FPS figures. I can say that I'm extremely impressed with the performance of this add-on. I'm personally (and the others, too) seeing better FPS that I get with NGX. :)

Specs:

i7 2600K @4.3GHz

GTX580 1536MB

8GB DDR3 RAM

thanks  :rolleyes:

im most loking forward to se how smooth or the other way comparied to the NGX as im a bit sad at some point if the 777 runs beter as i for my destinations find a ngx beter for my flights as the 777 is to big for most grecce airports but also hope the 777 would be beter..

Lars N.

I think to see how smooth is the add on thru a video is impossible. The only way u have to see how smooth it is is to try it on ur own machine. FSX is so odd programma that to many factors reduce performances even with the same system spec. The more i think this add on could be smoother than the NGX as the NGX has a more complex graphic polygons to write. I dont  mean that the graphic of the 77 is less but there is maybe less than the ngx...

PS: Really great report to read..

Nah as much as I like Qatar I think Cathay Pacific is the best in the world. 

I could already tell from your profile image :)

IMHO QTR is the best. Love going to OTBD, they don't have jetways so always get to see the planes and get unusualy close to them. Their cattle class is a 3-3-3 layout unlike EK's 3-4-3.

Wow! At first I tough "oh, not again", but then I started reading... And enjoying...

Thank you for putting this together

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

of course the best European carrier is Lufthansa . and one thing that Lufthansa has and emirates doesn't have is a alliance . thats why most of the people in the gulf area hop on a lufthansa flight from Riyadh , Dubai , Doha or  Kuwait . to Frankfurt and then to other cities in Europe . that is what i personally do because as i told you emirates only flies to the cities where they can get CASH from flying to it . like capitals 

Every time I travel, I check Lufthansa prices, and they are constantly more expensive than Emirates. So much about alliance. My next flight: emirates is more than twice cheaper than Lufthansa.

I could already tell from your profile image :)

IMHO QTR is the best. Love going to OTBD, they don't have jetways so always get to see the planes and get unusualy close to them. Their cattle class is a 3-3-3 layout unlike EK's 3-4-3.

Yep, definitely going to miss the cobus when QR move to the new airport.

Rob Prest