Sign in to follow this  
Echo52

Where Is Your 777 Now?

DAL276 RJAA-KDTW. Currently at FL390 over Saskatchewan, Canada. ETA 1643z. 

DL -200LR from FAOR to KATL in real time.  I took off three hours ago; I'm going to bed; and I'll land in the morning.  PFPX says 15h34m total flying time.  I can't wait for Aurasim or TOPCAT to get a performance calculator because I was a bit heavy on the high altitude takeoff and barely made it out.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Just landed at Frankfurt Hahn a little bit ago and was mighty proud to have one of the original beta testers as my FO :lol:   It's now beer thirty!  Here's a shot of her on climbout from Zurich:

fdx7981_zpsad243c1e.png

Chris Sunseri

Just landed at Frankfurt Hahn a little bit ago and was mighty proud to have one of the original beta testers as my FO :lol: It's now beer thirty! Here's a shot of her on climbout from Zurich:

fdx7981_zpsad243c1e.png

fdx7981_zpsad243c1e.png

Now that's HOT!!!

Currently in ZK-OKQ (Air New Zealand All Blacks livery) flying ANZ135 from Auckland to Brisbane.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

cc_nz_banner_2.png

This Friday Night, 17/01/2014 I will be setting off from Geneva LSGG on Vatsim to fly around the world.

I am not just doing this because I don't feel like sleeping for a weekend, but for Charity.

The Fly for Kids Challenger event raises money for charity via the Thomas Cook Childrens Charity, and Donations can be made at http://www.justgiving.com/skyglobe

logos2.png ffk_logo.png

Fly for Kids is an initiative launched by http://www.fly-sea.com/challenger/ to connect world of flight simulation and kids in need. The vision is to bring additional sense of purpose to online flying and virtual airlines (or individuals) by providing support and channels where Simulator hobbyists and Virtual Airlines can promote their flying, sell virtual tickets and collect donations for kids in a need.

During this weekend I will be flying the PMDG Boeing 777-200LR around the world stopping at 9 destinations over a 36,830km distance simulated in Real Time, and real weather using ActiveSky Next, all the while live broadcasting my screen (and occasionally via webcam, my face too) via live streaming broadcast over my Youtube channel. Initial planning shows that this flight will take around 42 hours with 45 to 60 minute ‘stops’ at each of my destinations. As per The event rules.

The Event rules require participants to fly a minimum distance of 36770km in an Easterly direction around the world, and all flights had to visit Geneva, Dubai, Hong Kong, San Fransisco and Montreal. A direct flight that flew to these cities only would be 32,010km long, so other stops are required to extend the distance past the minimum required.

My chosen flight is 36830km long, and passes through all of the required cities. 

The finalized routing has been confirmed with the event organizers and will be as follows.

LSGG ESSA OMDB UNNT VHHH RJBB KSFO KDFW CYUL LSGG

Airport sceneries have already been purchased and installed and include FSDT, Aerosoft, FlyTampa, Tolmachevo Team Freeware, Imagine Sim, Flyaway Simulations, & Flightbeam, 

I am intending to begin the flight & broadcasting on the musicalaviator YouTube live stream at around 11:00 UTC Friday the 17th of January, and beyond some PC reboots scheduled between the flights, will be streaming my screen constantly till around 09:30 UTC Sunday the 19th of January

Feel free to drop in over the weekend at http://www.youtube.com/user/musicalaviator, and be generous with the charity donations over at http://www.justgiving.com/skyglobe

(Below is the route schedule, All times in Australian Eastern Daylight Savings timezone (ie YMML).

pci4.jpg

Good on you Trent. That's certainly a very worthy cause. 

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Just landed at Frankfurt Hahn a little bit ago and was mighty proud to have one of the original beta testers as my FO :lol:   It's now beer thirty!  Here's a shot of her on climbout from Zurich:

Wondering, whether your F/O was beta-testing the T7 or the brand new Captain C. Sunseri, lol!

It's actually quite reassuring to see that you still fly under supervision, Chris!   :lol:

BTW, how do you set your receivers for the nasty NDB approaches ... in those freighter versions?!?   :P

Wondering, whether your F/O was beta-testing the T7 or the brand new Captain C. Sunseri, lol!

It's actually quite reassuring to see that you still fly under supervision, Chris!

BTW, how do you set your receivers for the nasty NDB approaches ... in those freighter versions?!?

Luke wasn't old enough to drink beer so he had grape juice :P  I still haven't figured out where RSR hid the ADF needle, but thanks to a friend named EFB, my non precision approaches have actually been pretty smooth B)

Chris Sunseri

Flying back to OMDB from EGLL as UAE9902 On A6-EFE. 12011704866_d6eb1494cf_o.jpg12011695076_50b808615b_o.jpg12011699806_d267a2d6b9_o.jpg

Yet stunning shots!

10 hours into SBGR - HAAB on Ethiopian -200LR.  Just over an hour to go.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)