Sign in to follow this  
Brad27

Where is my order?!

Hopefully it will be another couple hours before you get your activation key. People with your attitude deserve to wait.

I think that is a bit unfair.  Even the most even keeled simmer will have a difficult time resisting the urge to snap in this situation.  Hang tough Brad, you will have it soon and can fly for years....but I agree that is sucks right at this moment.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Basically it's fobbed me off that it's short of 24hrs now, and I haven't even had an email about my order, taking my money wasn't an issue but supplying me with my purchase is? I get servers have gone down and cracks appeared but its surely a case of order priority?? This was 21:15 I made this order and I'm still without, easy for those of you that have the product to flap your gums about "people with this attitude deserve to wait"...when your getting no replies or sign of acknowledgment to a much anticipated release it does grind on you especially when it's alot of money and in this case PMDG products are alot more money than any other and rightly so. If I come across pretty nasty ill apologise I'm just fairly cheesed off to put it politely. Ill wait abit longer as its the only thing I can do and see what tonight brings

Brad - P3Dv4.5

AIG Moderator | Afcad Editor | FAIB Beta | FSPX Beta

I ordered this morning, took me not even 5 minutes to download and everything went without a breeze, Also I did not die by waiting another day. What did people expect was going to happen when there is hundreds or even thousands of people that were waiting for release buying all at the same time yesterday? Servers were down etc.. PMDG will not steal your money. They said they are going order by order if you sent in a support ticket for this exact issue. well i'm sure doing hundreds of these will take some time. 

Kacper Nowotynski

Basically it's fobbed me off that it's short of 24hrs now, and I haven't even had an email about my order, taking my money wasn't an issue but supplying me with my purchase is? I get servers have gone down and cracks appeared but its surely a case of order priority?? This was 21:15 I made this order and I'm still without, easy for those of you that have the product to flap your gums about "people with this attitude deserve to wait"...when your getting no replies or sign of acknowledgment to a much anticipated release it does grind on you especially when it's alot of money and in this case PMDG products are alot more money than any other and rightly so. If I come across pretty nasty ill apologise I'm just fairly cheesed off to put it politely. Ill wait abit longer as its the only thing I can do and see what tonight brings

When did you submit the ticket? You've got to also understand the devs have to sleep, too.

Anyway, I was one of the first few hundred to purchase, and my order came to NO link or licence. So I submitted a ticket and they got to it nearly 4 hours later. Luckily I was able to catch Ryan asking a few members for their order numbers in the forum who were having the same issue, so I took that as an opportunity to post in mine as well. Sure enough, my order page was updated and I was flying. The ticket was answered about 45 minutes after that.

Erik L.

Basically it's fobbed me off that it's short of 24hrs now, and I haven't even had an email about my order, taking my money wasn't an issue but supplying me with my purchase is?

Correct.  The system had an issue.  They're working to resolve it.  Getting huffy and all spun up isn't going to fix it any faster.  I know it's frustrating.  I've been in your shoes (on a much more expensive purchase, mind you).

I get servers have gone down and cracks appeared but its surely a case of order priority?? This was 21:15 I made this order and I'm still without, easy for those of you that have the product to flap your gums about "people with this attitude deserve to wait"...when your getting no replies or sign of acknowledgment to a much anticipated release it does grind on you especially when it's alot of money and in this case PMDG products are alot more money than any other and rightly so. If I come across pretty nasty ill apologise I'm just fairly cheesed off to put it politely. Ill wait abit longer as its the only thing I can do and see what tonight brings

This is a priority, but keep in mind, you're not the only one who is having this issue, and they're having to go through the orders one by one.  You'll be sorted out soon enough.

You've submitted a ticket.  Good.  Now, unfortunately, the only thing left to do is wait until they get to yours.

Kyle Rodgers

I still have no download link or email, too! After i send a ticket to PMDG they mailed me back that i should have the email with the download link now, because there was a problem with my order (Server was busy) first. Well, i have to open the closed ticket because the problem is still there: I don´t have a download link or a mail!!!! Here you can see my problem: 

I had to hide my personal things!!!

What did people expect was going to happen when there is hundreds or even thousands of people that were waiting for release buying all at the same time yesterday? Servers were down etc.. PMDG will not steal your money.

Obviously, im not saying they are thieves...i have had over 4 over their products in the past, they are a group that have products officially licensed by Boeing thats saying something what im saying is if this was Rockstar Games and for example and they had the same server issues PMDG had last night after they released the hugely anticipated GTA V it would be a huge embarrassment and commercial flop in terms of being ready for the demand. You cant hype and market a product but not be ready to take the consumer demand that was obviously going to be utter mayhem post release announcement. Its the 777 for christ sake not the Fokker50!

Anyway nevermind....moving on

Cheers PMDG

Brad - P3Dv4.5

AIG Moderator | Afcad Editor | FAIB Beta | FSPX Beta

what im saying is if this was Rockstar Games and for example and they had the same server issues PMDG had last night after they released the hugely anticipated GTA V it would be a huge embarrassment and commercial flop in terms of being ready for the demand.

You really can't compare the two.  One is backed by a huge commercial supplier.  PMDG doesn't have that type of market presence to have servers upon servers backed up by more servers like they can.

Kyle Rodgers

Oh dear, many people nowadays are so awfully impatient. 

After all the problem solving and issues I've encountered with both FSX and different games little delays like this feel nothing.

I think it's totally unreasonable to expect perfect 24/7 hour support from a developer of relatively small scale hobby (compared to mainstream gaming) in an event like this when everything gets flooded because of a new major release. 

Things fail sometimes, just chill out and wait for guys at PMDG to handle the thing. 

Regards

Joona L

After all the problem solving and issues I've encountered with both FSX and different games little delays like this feel nothing.

I think it's totally unreasonable to expect perfect 24/7 hour support from a developer of relatively small scale hobby (compared to mainstream gaming) in an event like this when everything gets flooded because of a new major release. 

Things fail sometimes, just chill out and wait for guys at PMDG to handle the thing. 

Regards

Joona L

It's a very big price for such a relatively small scale hobby. 

It's a very big price for such a relatively small scale hobby. 

Agreed, but the price arguments out there currently are all pretty well rubbish.

Compared to the computers and hardware people are buying for said "small scale hobby," $90 is pocket change.

Kyle Rodgers

Agreed, but the price arguments out there currently are all pretty well rubbish.

Compared to the computers and hardware people are buying for said "small scale hobby," $90 is pocket change.

As well as "small scale hobby" arguments.

Regards

Joona L

Im thinking you'd be a bit different if you were in his shoes....

My two cents would be- yes, I can understand the frustration. PMDG and their Customer Support Team are dedicated to YOUR satisfaction. They are working non-stop to clear the back-log of issues- and they are aware that there are issues re. delivery. They will not rest until the back-log is cleared. The best way to make sure you get timely attention is the support portal.

Once your issue is cleared, and it will be, I promise your $90 investment will repay you with endless hours of enjoyment, education and excitement.

Hang in there mate!

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper