Sign in to follow this  
spilok

Which KingAir 200 is the best for FSX?

Six weeks ago, I took delivery of my fifth BMW. I've been driving them for twelve or thirteen years now, and I feel like I know BMW pretty well. Before that, I owned a succession of Japanese cars, so I'm not unfamiliar with them. Not even remotely. What keeps me coming back...what keeps most BMW owners coming back to BMW is the quality of their products, and the quality of their service.

Now, when you compare quality of service between these two companies, one of them consistently comes up short, while the other backs its products with ongoing and regular updates, sometimes just to add a widely-requested feature for free. On that score, at least, you have the comparison reversed.

Of course, there will always be a Toyota owner out there who thinks their precious little Prius has more pizzazz than my 535i GT, and quite frankly, I don't care if they do. I think it's cute, because clearly, those people have NO IDEA what they're talking about.

Six weeks ago, I took delivery of my fifth BMW. I've been driving them for twelve or thirteen years now, and I feel like I know BMW pretty well. Before that, I owned a succession of Japanese cars, so I'm not unfamiliar with them. Not even remotely. What keeps me coming back...what keeps most BMW owners coming back to BMW is the quality of their products, and the quality of their service.

Now, when you compare quality of service between these two companies, one of them consistently comes up short, while the other backs its products with ongoing and regular updates, sometimes just to add a widely-requested feature for free. On that score, at least, you have the comparison reversed.

Of course, there will always be a Toyota owner out there who thinks their precious little Prius has more pizzazz than my 535i GT, and quite frankly, I don't care if they do. I think it's cute, because clearly, those people have NO IDEA what they're talking about.

But my Toyota Land Cruiser can go where no X5 or Range Rover can go ... But yet again the fuel to range ratio is not on my Toya's side haha... Ps- I love my 135i and the reason for the Cruiser: I live in South Africa (pothole heaven) so its obvious. In regards to the King Air, is there any 90 model somewhere ? (I'm new to the site so excuse any mistake and please advice me on them)

Happy flying !

Umm ok.

Matt Wilson

Yes Carenado makes a C90 for FSX P3D or XP10

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |