Sign in to follow this  
spilok

Which KingAir 200 is the best for FSX?

As to repaints for the F1 B200 ShawnG, I can tell you that there are at least 2 Aussie, 1 Norwegian and 1 Scottish air ambulance repaints  available at OZx and if that isn't enough for you the Alaskan  and Tasmanian air ambulances are already on the drawing board of the same talented painter (not me). That's on top of the the US Navy and German repaints available through the F1 forums, with more to come. If you have a particular national rego your looking for all you have to do is join the queue in  the "Repaint Requests" topic in the F1 B200 forum.  

With a 30 day money back policy there is no reason you should not try out the F1 aircraft.

I have purchased the F1 B200 and I am extremely pleased with it. After the SP1 the aircraft is really great.

The performance matches the Flight Manual, the possibility of using Navigraph AIRAC on the G1000 is essential and one of the coolest features is the "maintenance module" where all your flight time and errors are recorded. You have to take care of your aircraft and unlike other modules you have to be careful managing your engines and brakes....

I usually fly mostly the PMDG 737NGX and the Majestic Q400 but the Flight1 B200 is now added to my regular aircrafts and I am enjoying it every minute.

I would have preferred it with the Collins Proline 21 avionics since I am not much fan of the G1000 in real life. Said this I have to say F1 B200 G1000 is the best I have seen in FSX so far. Has a lot of useful functionalities and it really helps you to manage yor flight.

It is true the aircraft comes with very few liveries but some talented people are already working to produce more.

The aircraft comes with a nice 100+ pages manual including detailled checklist and perfomance tables and this is someting I value a lot in such payware products

It may still have some "issues" to iron out but one of the things I like most is the F1 Support and how they support their customers.

So I am a happy customer of the F1 B200  :rolleyes:

Just flew it "home" to KBFI.  31L on the G1000 was flawless, ATC asked for 180 knots up to LACKR because of a fast mover behind me.  Intercepted the GS, pushed full props, approach flaps @ 170 knots followed by gear and then full flaps at 500 feet, crossed threshold at 96 knots and touched down just past the numbers and made second turnoff to clear runway for the heavy on final.  It is a beautiful bird if you like G1000 King Airs.  It is not a Proline model, and I am running an i7 at 4.8 with a GTX 780.  Really, folks, if you want a King Air now, you should get this one.  Rudder boost, prop governor, starter only to clear fuel from an engine that didn't light, generator switches with reset, engine anti-ice, autofeather...the list goes on!  If these features mean nothing to you, well, try it!  You may like it.

hopefully soon.

see 2nd post here, 360deg view

http://www.milviz.co...t=2660&start=10

Nice!!! Thanks.

But for now there is no real news on the MilViz 350 - please feel free to have a look here:

www.milviz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2358&start=10

Other than that i can just repeat expressing my enthusiasm for the Flight1 B200 here - especially now with version 1.1 - it is a real great, i'd even say the best King Air B200 avilable at the moment for FSX!

And as already pointed out above:

There are indeed some super great liveries available by now for it - and more and more are work in progress judging from the dedicated B200 subforums at simforums.

So again - especially now with version 1.1 - i can just highly recommend this fantastic F1 rendition of the B200 King Air for FSX.

Really enjoy flying it!

Cheers, Christoph

I purchased the F1 B200 as soon as it came out. In my opinion, it's the finest King Air simulation on the market. Of course, I became a huge G1000 fan after flying F1's Mustang, another fine plane. Flight1's customer service has consistently demonstrated its commitment to its customers. The F1 B200 SP1 has already been issued. This corrected a few small discrepancies in the plane but, it also made some modifications based on customer "preferences". These were a direct result of F1's willingness to listen to and act on customer feed-back.

Also, they have a 30 day refund policy. If you don't like it, get your money back.

I purchased the F1 B200 as soon as it came out. In my opinion, it's the finest King Air simulation on the market. Of course, I became a huge G1000 fan after flying F1's Mustang, another fine plane. Flight1's customer service has consistently demonstrated its commitment to its customers. The F1 B200 SP1 has already been issued. This corrected a few small discrepancies in the plane but, it also made some modifications based on customer "preferences". These were a direct result of F1's willingness to listen to and act on customer feed-back.

Also, they have a 30 day refund policy. If you don't like it, get your money back.

+1 and the Flight1 B200 is a fantastic plane. 

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

I have purchased the F1 B200 and I am extremely pleased with it. After the SP1 the aircraft is really great.

The performance matches the Flight Manual, the possibility of using Navigraph AIRAC on the G1000 is essential and one of the coolest features is the "maintenance module" where all your flight time and errors are recorded. You have to take care of your aircraft and unlike other modules you have to be careful managing your engines and brakes....

I usually fly mostly the PMDG 737NGX and the Majestic Q400 but the Flight1 B200 is now added to my regular aircrafts and I am enjoying it every minute.

I would have preferred it with the Collins Proline 21 avionics since I am not much fan of the G1000 in real life. Said this I have to say F1 B200 G1000 is the best I have seen in FSX so far. Has a lot of useful functionalities and it really helps you to manage yor flight.

It is true the aircraft comes with very few liveries but some talented people are already working to produce more.

The aircraft comes with a nice 100+ pages manual including detailled checklist and perfomance tables and this is someting I value a lot in such payware products

It may still have some "issues" to iron out but one of the things I like most is the F1 Support and how they support their customers.

So I am a happy customer of the F1 B200  :rolleyes:

I am exactly the same and echo every comment of this post :-)

Are you and I related furia?! I went to post and it seems like you have done so on my behalf :-)

Go the F1.

Just flew it "home" to KBFI.  31L on the G1000 was flawless, ATC asked for 180 knots up to LACKR because of a fast mover behind me.  Intercepted the GS, pushed full props, approach flaps @ 170 knots followed by gear and then full flaps at 500 feet, crossed threshold at 96 knots and touched down just past the numbers and made second turnoff to clear runway for the heavy on final.  It is a beautiful bird if you like G1000 King Airs.  It is not a Proline model, and I am running an i7 at 4.8 with a GTX 780.  Really, folks, if you want a King Air now, you should get this one.  Rudder boost, prop governor, starter only to clear fuel from an engine that didn't light, generator switches with reset, engine anti-ice, autofeather...the list goes on!  If these features mean nothing to you, well, try it!  You may like it.

Speaking of the G1000... Sexiest G1000 video ever made is this one. Worth every penny!!! I can operate a real G1000 because of this video. You are on a ride along and she uses the G1000 features through all phases of 2 flights and walks you through everything.

http://www.flightvideoproductions.com/columbia_400.htm

Chick pilots are hot!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Whether you lean towards the F1 B200 or the Carenado really has a lot to do with what you prefer. Glass or steam. Now having said that, I am a steam gauge snob. In my humble opinion steam is the only way to go. I'm old school. But when it comes to this Flight1, I am have second thoughts. It started with their Mustang G1000 and the B200 has pretty well sealed it for me. I still love my steam but now I also love Flight1 glass.

As for immersion level, I get full immersion with the Flight1 bird. I don't own the Carenado B200 so I can't compare them.

Great input.   Thank you.

Stan

ps had difficulty downloading the F1 plane.  Keeps aborting the download near the end.

Great input. Thank you.

Stan

ps had difficulty downloading the F1 plane. Keeps aborting the download near the end.

turn off anti virus

ShawnG,

Our paint kit was released a couple weeks back and we do have a few painters that have started uploading some beautiful paints for this plane (Air Ambulances, etc.).  You can find the links in our registered forum and I am sure more will be availalble on the major FS sites in the coming weeks as well. 

thanks for the reply, if the PK was just released, that explains it!  I'm still deciding.  WAY too many releases lately, and I've recently bought four other aircraft I haven't had a chance to fly properly yet,  since I've involved myself in a 105 leg around the world flight.  I appreciate the response though.

I own both the Carenado and F1 and to me it's a non-brainer.

I have to admit that I've liked the Carenado a lot, but used it mainly to shorten the waiting time for F1's bird. I am a bit biased because I was a big fan of the Aeroworx King Air and like a complex aircraft.

Initially I was concerned that a G1000 cockpit would not be my cup of tea, but it only took a few flights to convince me otherwise. I haven't touched the Carenado since.

What does speak in favour of the Carenado is the visual model, which IMHO is better done than the Flight 1. In an ideal world one would be able to buy a hybrid with Flight 1 's model and Carenado's visuals.

..and last but not least, Flight 1's support team is second to None.