Sign in to follow this  
julian2

777 Community Livery Availability Thread

Hey guys,

Here is a '777-BBJC' ZK-JOY.......almost as good as a flying Winnebago :lol:

I was playing around with the idea of creating the 'ultimate' BBJ.  Turning the 777 into a fictional 'Combi', then adding BBJ styling to it...inspired from the 737-BBJC idea which is a BBJized version of the 737-700C Combi.

Still a WIP, I might add some more detailing or artwork...I did get my Hitchhiker's guide reference on the tail :)  I think this bird has enough room to haul you, your spouse, your pet gold fish, with room for a moped in the back all around the world LOL  I saved the Combi door PSD template if anyone wants to do a Combi, i'll send it to you.

Cheers

TJ

lUOm.jpg
QOAam.jpg
ziNjS.jpg
zBMqo.jpg

Please? N218UA

EDIT: Copyright image from Airliners.net at http://www.airliners.net/photo/Star-Alliance-%28United/Boeing-777-222-ER/1938768/&sid=ef00620f125da3953a29151d1137de2d used. This is against our terms of service and cropping an image to remove the copyright information is still a violation of copyright.

Edited by Tom Allensworth
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Can someone do a standard All Nippon Airways?

EDIT: COPYRIGHT VIOLATION.

Thanks in advance.

It's not too hard to make if you know your way around vectors.. I'd do it myself if I knew how but I don't and as such I'm limited to simpler liveries like Lufthansa.

It would do the asian community a huge favor if some skilled painter did this livery. 

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

ooh we're on a roll now :D

Great repaints! looking forward to getting them.

American Airlines NC

I am just about finished a port of the American Airlines livery from the one I made for CS 777 (CS is now deleted from my computer, incidentally!  Thank you PMDG for this magnificent  aircraft!!).  There are just a few final details to be checked against online photos, and when the finishing touches are done I will upload it to Avsim.

(picture has been removed)

Fantastic livery, many thanks, ready to download it just on the "market".

bye.

Can someone please do a British Airways G-VII*  Registration please?

Maybe G-VIIY being the latest BA 772 GE90...

EDIT: COPYRIGHT VIOLATION.

Regards,
Robbie
Qualified Private Pilot - Check out my YouTube channel!  

The Grandad V2 - Prepar3D v4.5 HF2 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO (WI-FI AC) | Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition | Intel i7 8700K 4.7GhZ  | Corsair H115i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler  | nVidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti ROG Strix OC GDDR5X | Trident Z RGB 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 RAM | 2x KIngston  240GB HyperX 3K SSD | 2TB WD  Ext SSD | Windows 10 Build 1903 Corsair RM Series 750X '80 + Gold' 750W Modular PSU | Windows 10 Build 19042