Sign in to follow this  
julian2

777 Community Livery Availability Thread

Did anybody want to do the 772 Alitalia? it's strange that nobody have tried to do it...

Did anybody want to do the 772 Alitalia? it's strange that nobody have tried to do it...

+1

Why most of the PMDG official liverys are fictional?

Enviado desde mi iPhone 5 con Tapatalk 2

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Why most of the PMDG official liverys are fictional?

Enviado desde mi iPhone 5 con Tapatalk 2

I believe it's because more airlines fly the ER than the LR.

Anyone try the Star Alliance United Airlines livery?

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

In pipeline.

Probably: Swiss then Lauda then Alitalia, or Swiss then Alitalia then Lauda.

Hey guys,

Here is a '777-BBJC' ZK-JOY.......almost as good as a flying Winnebago :lol:

I was playing around with the idea of creating the 'ultimate' BBJ. Turning the 777 into a fictional 'Combi', then adding BBJ styling to it...inspired from the 737-BBJC idea which is a BBJized version of the 737-700C Combi.

Still a WIP, I might add some more detailing or artwork...I did get my Hitchhiker's guide reference on the tail :) I think this bird has enough room to haul you, your spouse, your pet gold fish, with room for a moped in the back all around the world LOL I saved the Combi door PSD template if anyone wants to do a Combi, i'll send it to you.

Cheers

You should add "brain the size of a planet" somewhere :)

I'm working on it. But not yet finished :)

Sorry for the Swiss tail ;)

Alitalia.jpg

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I'm working on it. But not yet finished :)

Sorry for the Swiss tail ;)

Alitalia.jpg

Cool man thank you so much! can i give you some tips? don't forget to make the outline doors white and to insert the Alitalia logo on the wings ;-)

Cool man thank you so much! can i give you some tips? don't forget to make the outline doors white and to insert the Alitalia logo on the wings ;-)

Yes please as I don't know Alitalia really well... do you have some pictures with the details you're talking about ?

Thanks

Yes please as I don't know Alitalia really well... do you have some pictures with the details you're talking about ?

Thanks

sure I can:

In the first Image you can see the logo on the wing, even if that is an A320, all the Alitalia fleet have it. (Remember to set the colour of the logo very very dark green)

Second image:

Green arrow: There you should write "MADONNA DI CAMPIGLIO" on black colour an with Caps Lock

Red arrow: Here you can see that the outline of the doors is white/grey

Blue arrow: There you should write "BOEING 777" on the left. Instead on the right you should write with a bigger font "I-DISU"

I want to say thank you again  :biggrin: 

sure I can:

In the first Image you can see the logo on the wing, even if that is an A320, all the Alitalia fleet have it. (Remember to set the colour of the logo very very dark green)

Second image:

Green arrow: There you should write "MADONNA DI CAMPIGLIO" on black colour an with Caps Lock

Red arrow: Here you can see that the outline of the doors is white/grey

Blue arrow: There you should write "BOEING 777" on the left. Instead on the right you should write with a bigger font "I-DISU"

I want to say thank you again  :biggrin: 

Great thanks for the details :) really well done!!

I will come with a new picture in a few minutes tail is coming better you will see

After when the base will be finished I will add all your details :)