Sign in to follow this  
julian2

777 Community Livery Availability Thread

I'd love to see another Emirates 77L with that 'Emirates.com' logo

Preferably A6-EWF

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Yusuf Keyre

FYI working on Swiss.

Then maybe Lauda or Alitalia later in week.

Hi everybody,

Just created my first livery for the beautiful PMDG 777. It's the Swiss livery (fictional). Swiss just ordered six 777-300. So for those who can't wait, you can already fly it in a smaller version in FSX :) The file will soon be available on the Avsim library.

51f37102-4890-4172-90d9-10daf81bb2aa.jpg

Enjoy :)

FYI working on Swiss.

Then maybe Lauda or Alitalia later in week.

Hey Fabo,

I think we had the same idea ;) can't wait to see your swiss livery. Just uploaded mine.

Cheers.

I think we had the same idea ;) can't wait to see your swiss livery. Just uploaded mine.

LOL timing. 

I actually wanted to do a Swiss livery first since before the release, and has said so back when somebody asked. Only trouble being I did not expect the paintkit to be out until next weekend at earliest.

Anyway I was going to do the older scheme - the one with logo on engines and international titles next to smaller fuselage text. So little harm done anyway :)

LOL timing. 

I actually wanted to do a Swiss livery first since before the release, and has said so back when somebody asked. Only trouble being I did not expect the paintkit to be out until next weekend at earliest.

Anyway I was going to do the older scheme - the one with logo on engines and international titles next to smaller fuselage text. So little harm done anyway :)

Yeah short timing :)

Excellent so peoples will have both. The new and older one. 

Will download yours for sure. Let us know when it will be available.

I wanted to do it for the captain sim 777 but when I saw the PMDG I forgot really fast my idea on th CS one ;)

Thanks Karl!

Thank you!

Hey guys,

Here is a '777-BBJC' ZK-JOY.......almost as good as a flying Winnebago :lol:

I was playing around with the idea of creating the 'ultimate' BBJ.  Turning the 777 into a fictional 'Combi', then adding BBJ styling to it...inspired from the 737-BBJC idea which is a BBJized version of the 737-700C Combi.

Still a WIP, I might add some more detailing or artwork...I did get my Hitchhiker's guide reference on the tail :)  I think this bird has enough room to haul you, your spouse, your pet gold fish, with room for a moped in the back all around the world LOL  I saved the Combi door PSD template if anyone wants to do a Combi, i'll send it to you.

Cheers

TJ

lUOm.jpg
QOAam.jpg
ziNjS.jpg
zBMqo.jpg

Looking Amazing!

Could someone do Alaska Airlines? 

+1