Sign in to follow this  
PAINMAN

Now this isnt even funny anymore.

Hi

I suggest you try this ... there seems to be a lot of shooting around in the dark here and I really do think this is a process of elimination ...is it FSX or is it the PC

So .... I recommend you download this benchmarking software and once it has loaded ... run the benchmark without touching any of the settings within the program

When it gets to the end it will give you a benchmark number ... please let me know what that is

The link is here

http://www.egosoft.com/download/x3tc/demos_en.php

Regards

Paul

You said you had a d3d9 file after doing a full reinstall, did you have enb before?

It seems that your reinstall maybe isn't totally clean. Uninstall then check none of the folders exist on your harddrive before reinstalling. The uninstaller often will leave files behind that it didn't initially install.

When you reinstall ensure you don't install in the program's folder, ideally install it in its own folder on another drive.

Hi

I suggest you try this ... there seems to be a lot of shooting around in the dark here and I really do think this is a process of elimination ...is it FSX or is it the PC

So .... I recommend you download this benchmarking software and once it has loaded ... run the benchmark without touching any of the settings within the program

When it gets to the end it will give you a benchmark number ... please let me know what that is

The link is here

http://www.egosoft.com/download/x3tc/demos_en.php

Regards

Paul

Thx for that compliment....we are all shooting in the dark.....as in no idea what we are doing?

We are all trying realy hard to solve a problem here, by elliminating things one by one.

For instance we just illiminated a possible corrupt overclock during windows install, or other software lately installed on the PC as the possible culprit.

Rob Robson

Hi 777 simmer

I am sorry that came over as a 'flippant' remark ... it wasn't intentional ... so I apologise profusely  .....

Let's hope we can bring this to a successful conclusion for our Swedish friend 

Regards

Paul 

Hi 777 simmer

I am sorry that came over as a 'flippant' remark ... it wasn't intentional ... so I apologise profusely  .....

Let's hope we can bring this to a successful conclusion for our Swedish friend 

Regards

Paul

Ok, thx for clearing that up :-)

I have no experience with benchmark test so I dont know what it will tell you.

Could you explain to me (maybe the OP and others are interested as well) what the benchmark test will test?

PC Performance or Performance for FSX?

Or can it pinpoint problems to say...the CPU?

Yes its a brand new Win install without overclocking its all default and no theres nothing on my PC that i installed prior to installing the T7.

I just have to go through about 50 hours of downloads and stuff from scratch.

Kind regards

Why was this all scratched out?

Rob Robson

It might be that we are all looking in the wrong direction for a solution. On my system, which I admit can use a decent cpu upgrade, I was able to get rid of the stutters and freezing of the 777 by reducing the file size of some of the sound files. (packs, apu, enginestart, wind, etc) More testing of this hypothesis is needed but I was able to load FSdreamteam's JFK with no noticeable stutters or freezing after the tweak.

Gidel Warde

Hi,

Can you tell me where to find all these sounds?

Someone is having trouble getting the audio calls during approach to work. (from 1,000 to 10 feet.)

Or you can join this thread and maybe help out directly?

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/419653-loss-of-altitude-alert-during-approach/

Rob Robson

I will try the benchmark when i get home from work but my own thoughts is that something in the PC hardware broke i dont know i will do the benchmark test and see what happens.

Kind regards

Ohh yes i had Enb installed thats correct

Kind regards

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

Ok, thx for clearing that up :-)

I have no experience with benchmark test so I dont know what it will tell you.

Could you explain to me (maybe the OP and others are interested as well) what the benchmark test will test?

PC Performance or Performance for FSX?

Or can it pinpoint problems to say...the CPU?

Why was this all scratched out?

Hi 777 Simmer

Once Rainman has given me the performance benchmark figure at the end of the test I will be able to ascertain whether he has an issue with the PC or not  .....

It won't help us with FSX as such but if it's a pretty poor result figure then he will need to check out the components within the PC

I look forward to hearing back from him

Regards

Paul 

I had huge problems ive now ordered a new mb with memory New cpu and graphics card.

The mb is ASUS. Xtreme Z87 and the graphics Will be EVGA GTX 780 and the memory Will be kingston 16 Gb the CPU is i7 4770k Haswell.

Kind regards

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

I had huge problems ive now ordered a new mb with memory New cpu and graphics card.

The mb is ASUS. Xtreme Z87 and the graphics Will be EVGA GTX 780 and the memory Will be kingston 16 Gb the CPU is i7 4770k Haswell.

Kind regards

Well I guess that is one way to fix the problem, lol.

Hate to think if he had  taken my advice and taken it  to a pc  shop and found out it  was only  a loose  connection :P . At least  you got  your self  a new  pc  now best of  luck

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I hope it will outperform my old sandy bridge with a GTX 580

Kind regards

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

Good luck man. Just upgraded to 770 and its a really good boost. i got 35fps solid in flytampa dubai 

Interesting. iIs that in a PMDG aircraft? I have a hard time maintaining over 20 in my NGX at FlyTampa's KMDW. Regards.

Well I guess that is one way to fix the problem, lol.

No kidding :-) !

I hope it will outperform my old sandy bridge with a GTX 580

Kind regards

May the force be with you!

Rob Robson