Sign in to follow this  
jordanal

FS2Crew T7, More to do enroute ?

We already have 3 different flight crews (EU, US, UK) and a different FA with each of those and ground crew that are region specific.

I know what you're saying about wanting even more, the problem is finding suitable Voice Actors.

I flew for a living, and being from spain gives me a bit of an accent . I will be glad to help if needed.

I flew for a living, and being from spain gives me a bit of an accent . I will be glad to help if needed.

Great, please add your name here to the Voice Actor database:

http://www.fs2crew.com/cart/pages/FS2Crew-Beta%2C-Voice-Artist-and-Tech-Team-Database.html

I also fly as a private pilot for myself, around 1200h on a Cessna 172. your propositions for our implacation in the aviation world didn't gave me the opportunity to say that for my beta tester appliacation. I also have my brother working for British airways who sometimes schools me and informe's me about other planes and stuff. I'm from France By the way but my birth language is English then French so I have a slite french accent !

ETOPS position reporting would be nice. I guess most of the data could be fetched from the FMC hopefully. :)

Well, I would have one suggestion, but no idea if this is at all possible.....

During this long trans atlantic/pacific routes, could my copilot take over the POS. Reports to the respective VATSIM Controler (SHANWICK/GANDER etc.) via FSINN?

That would be a real help if my relief pilot could do that.....;-))...

kind regards

a future owner...

Ups, just saw that ETOPS reporting was already suggested... so please take that as a 

+1

Well, I would have one suggestion, but no idea if this is at all possible.....

During this long trans atlantic/pacific routes, could my copilot take over the POS. Reports to the respective VATSIM Controler (SHANWICK/GANDER etc.) via FSINN?

That would be a real help if my relief pilot could do that.....;-))...

We're limited as to what we can do by the SDK.

The SDK will give us the power to read and write to switches for sure.

However, whether it gives us the power to read data out of the FMC at the level of detail required to do what you suggest remains to be seen.  

Cheers,

It would be great if you could have the co pilot communicate with ATC that way I wouldn't have to disconnect from VATSIM  :P

It would be great if you could have the co pilot communicate with ATC that way I wouldn't have to disconnect from VATSIM  :P

Well.... you know the VATSIM ??? 15min ??? rule?  :ph34r:  and I hope the FMCreadout is possible.....