Sign in to follow this  
Gabriel Teles

Some sunset shots with 777

Hey guys, I did some short flights with the Triple 7 just to see in action some little changes that I made in my FSX environment... nothing serious. But I kinda liked some of the screenshots that I took and thought they were worth posting... so here are they:

QoEjGr1.jpg

I7b17AU.jpg

u2GOCBG.jpg

aQpH9Uk.jpg

reT3xfC.jpg

UUohzWl.jpg

MhaimEv.jpg

Hope you like it. Thanks for viewing!

Stunning shots! The first one and the wing views are so realistic - I love them.

Amazing!!! If you don't mind, what programs are you running to achieve this kind of environment? I would love to get my sim looking like that

Adam

The first image would make a great entry into the AVSIM PMDG B77 screen shot contest.  The contest ends Friday the 13th at midnight.  Make sure to read the rules carefully.  Nice image.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

just beautiful!!!!

Thank you!

Stunning shots! The first one and the wing views are so realistic - I love them.

Thanks! I can't get enough of wing views when flying this aircraft. The reflections are great.

Amazing!!! If you don't mind, what programs are you running to achieve this kind of environment? I would love to get my sim looking like that

Adam

Hi Adam, thanks! I'm using ENB with some sky textures that I made. In fact I posted them here, but these shots show a newer version. I'm also using this mod.

The first image would make a great entry into the AVSIM PMDG B77 screen shot contest.  The contest ends Friday the 13th at midnight.  Make sure to read the rules carefully.  Nice image.

Hi, thank you! I actually wanted to enter the contest, but I am unsure about my ability to write a small story... my english isn't so good... :unsure:

Dennis, are you there? 

Can I... can I use one of these images in the contest? I think I won't have the time to take screenshots tonight... :P

Dennis, are you there? 

Can I... can I use one of these images in the contest? I think I won't have the time to take screenshots tonight... :P

By all means, yes.  Good Luck

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Hey Gabriel very nice screenies.  I was wondering if your ENB is compatible with PMDG777?  I have been experiencing a lot of CTD's using ENB and PMDG 777 especially when auto time compression is activated.  Have you been getting any CTD's with your ENB when auto time compression is activated?  Coincidently, your work came up in one my posts here:  http://forum.avsim.net/topic/419592-pmdg777-and-enb/#entry2794079

Thanks

John Pipilas

Win 10 ​- i7 2600k CPU - AMD Radeon R9 Fury X GPU 

Hey Gabriel very nice screenies.  I was wondering if your ENB is compatible with PMDG777?  I have been experiencing a lot of CTD's using ENB and PMDG 777 especially when auto time compression is activated.  Have you been getting any CTD's with your ENB when auto time compression is activated?  Coincidently, your work came up in one my posts here:  http://forum.avsim.net/topic/419592-pmdg777-and-enb/#entry2794079

Thanks

Hi John, thank you!

No CTDs here. But actually my package includes only my ENB settings, without the ENB module itself -- I don't know if differences in settings play a significant role in ENB-related CTDs. Maybe worth testing.

Things to note: I haven't used auto time compression feature yet; I always fly in full screen mode; and I rarely use the menu bar once flying. So maybe that's why I don't see CTDs around here.

Nice work Gabriel!

John....I use Gabriel's ENB settings and have also used time compression with the 777 which works fine.  No issues flying in full screen mode or when I occasonally hit ALT for the menu bar dropdown.

Chris Sunseri

Gorgeous to say the least.

Thank you Arslan!

Nice work Gabriel!

John....I use Gabriel's ENB settings and have also used time compression with the 777 which works fine.  No issues flying in full screen mode or when I occasonally hit ALT for the menu bar dropdown.

Thanks!