Sign in to follow this  
Daniel choen

flights, i need flights...

Hey guys,

I am stuck here! i need some good advice for real world flights. I am doing the same flight over and over now. i need ideas for interesting real world flights, it will be great if someone could pin a topic that cover lots of real world flights. cheers.

Hi Daniel,

Try looking from flightaware and real world flightplan database. Here's an example im flying

EHAM-OMDB with KLM livery. Flightplan: ARNEM UL620 REBLA/N0478F370 UM977 ADINA/K0902F370 L851 KUGOS/N0490F370 UM860 CRM UM688 ULTED UT36 ALRAM G208 UMH UL223 LAM G666 ORSAR B416 DESDI - FL350.

Enjoy your flight:)

Cheers

OPLA Lahore - CYYZ Toronto passed right over my head the other day. Haven't got the route for it yet but it probably passed the ARS VOR. Gonna try that route myself, should be interesting, you get to use the NATs as well.

If you're looking for an old world real challenge try this from Cathay Pacific in the 80s. It's what they did early morning for training starting 06:00.

You'll need the VHHX (Kai Tak) airac updater available in this forum. You'll also need the VHHX plates which are also available all over the Internet. Fly Tampa Kai Tak also highly recommended but not required as FSX has the airport already in.

A good start is 13 to TH then CH (with a hold at 8000 for great views of Hong Kong and then the IGS 13.

Or 31 on the BEKOL SID to BEKOL and then CH and the IGS 13.

The missed on the IGS 31 is also fun and takes you back to CH for the IGS 13 again. The visual over SC is also a real challenge.

LOWI is a piece cake by comparison.

Have fun.

ILS 31.

Chris Stanley VTCC

You could look up the web site for the nearest international airport to you, Check out there departure and arrivals sections - that may give you some ideas.

Tom 

Take a look at the Emirates Time Table. They offer everything from a 40 minute hop to Oman to the 16 Hour flight to DFW, LAX, SFO, SEA all on the T7.

http://www.emirates.com/english/destinations_offers/timetables/FlightSchedule.aspx

- Jordan Jafferjee -

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Asus X670-E Pro Prime | Gigabyte RTX4080 Eagle | 64G G.Skill Trident Z.5 DDR5-6000 |  Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | 2x2TB Samsung 990 Pro NVME | NZXT H7 | Win 11 22H2 | TM Warthog Flight Stick + Throttle | Honeycomb Alpha + Bravo | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Samsung 43" Odyssey Neo G7 | Dell U3415W