Sign in to follow this  
maukro_1990

Can you tell me which Payware AI-Traffic-Addon is the best for FSX?

Which AI-Traffic-Addon is the best?   

68 members have voted

1. 1. Hi! Which payware AI-Traffic-Addon is probably the best? Please vote.

• My Traffic 2013
    • Ultimate Traffic II
    • My Traffic X Professional 5.4 (5.4b,5.4C...)
    • Traffic 360
    • none of these Addons, because...

Hi!

I just need a good traffic addon for my FSX. I´m using WOAI right now but i´m not really happy with this addon, so i´m gonna buy a payware AI-Traffic-Addon. It would be awesome if you guys can tell me which software is probably the best. I need a framerate friendly addon, because smooth performance is very important for me! 

Please give me an answer/vote... ;)...! 

Voted none of the above; I highly recommend World of AI (woai).

It is a slight hassle installing all the seperate packages; but that also allows you to install all or only the airlines you want. However, its biggest selling point is definitely that the whole thing is free.

Check it out, just google World of AI

Has anyone tried Global AI Traffic V3? Interested how it compares to UT2. And it's free. 

Hands down - UT2... And by the way there are community updates/upgrades to get even more liveries and traffic..

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

UT2 as well just for the real world flight plans and routing the ai use :)

-Paul-

Global AI Traffic V3
is this somehow connected to GTA 5? - sorry, just kidding

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

I have UT2. I tried the AI Traffic V3 Global few days ago.

It seems very good. I think is the best free  Ai traffic.
It has routes and real flight plans like UT2. Even more updated.
The aircraft design is much better than UT2.
Actually I prefer it compared to UT2, who lacks hundreds of aircraft  (Daedalus).
But in busy airports have low frames, due to the excellent quality of their textures.
I recommend it. Very few people know about this program and is better than everyone else.

(sorry my English).

J.Herrera

I have UT2. I tried the AI Traffic V3 Global few days ago.

It seems very good. I think is the best free  Ai traffic.

Actually I prefer it compared to UT2, who lacks hundreds of aircraft  (Daedalus).

But in busy airports have low frames, due to the excellent quality of their textures.

I recommend it. Very few people know about this program and is better than everyone else.

(sorry my English).

J.Herrera

Can you adjust traffic levels for FPS like with UT2?

Where can I get "AI Traffic V3 Global"?  I did a search on google and got:

global ai traffic.rar

AI TRAFFIC V3 mod By Gu!!! rar

global ai traffic v3 02.full.rar

Are these what you are talking about?

Can you adjust traffic levels for FPS like with UT2?

No. But the impact on fps is only visible in very dense airports. I think it also depends on each computer spec.

Where can I get "AI Traffic V3 Global"?  I did a search on google and got:

global ai traffic.rar

AI TRAFFIC V3 mod By Gu!!! rar

global ai traffic v3 02.full.rar

Are these what you are talking about?

http://www.gaitraffic.com/

There are a few differences which should be pointed out.

UT2 has an updated schedule that you can download that brings it up to date which will probably make the schedules more current than GAITraffic

Second, UT2 aircraft actually fly flight plans that use airways (using simconnect), where as GAIT uses the conventional .bgl style traffic plans that basically make the traffic fly direct from point A to B. Some dont care about that because you may still see traffic when you get closer to your destination, but if you fly real routes following airways, you will actually get traffic on your airways at different altitudes using UT2.

Since UT2 is the only AI package that actually has the AI following airways using flight plans, it makes it more realistic than all the other AI packages that use the .bgl style traffic plans, ie. WOAI, GAIT, MTX, etc.

Actually UT2 a/c are FSX native where as GAIT, like WOAI are using FS9 native models which can effect performance more than using FSX native AI. Unless however, the GAIT people pirated the native FSX models from another package.

More importantly, GAIT much like SKAI, are basically pirated AI packages. Not pirated from payware developers, but they are packaged and being used without the developers consent, which more or less pirated. WOAI gets consent from the developers who's AI models, paints, and flight planes they use and package, where as GAIT just does whatever they want with no regards or consent from those who's work they use to compile their packages.

In most ways GAIT is just like WOAI, except that GAIT is installed in one package rather than 350+ individual packages, but WOAI has permission to package and distribute the packages and GAIT does not.

Any searches on the AVSIM forums for GAIT or GAITraffic will turn up the facts about the GAIT being more or less pirated work.

Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator