Sign in to follow this  
Byrna

What type of simmer are you?

3I don't bother tweaking. If I want better framerates, I just adjust my sliders a bit.

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

Guest Ken_Salter

Sounds like a good topic for a poll ;-)

2 absolutely, I hardly can remember the last time I have actually flown (which button was it again to exit slew mode :D).

Arno

If the world should blow itself up, the last audible voice would be that of an expert saying it can't be done.

FSDeveloper.com | Former Microsoft FS MVP | Blog

Great topic! :DI am definately a #2. I really cannot remember the last time I sat down and actually flew FS just for fun. I fly in real life pretty much every weekend, so I get that itch taken care of. I program just for the fun of it. ;)

Guest bisinchi

Hi,The closest for me would be 4, but without the creation bit, just don't have enough time for that and there are some geniuses around and they do a great job!!Francois

I think I was a 4 with FS2k2, but the performance of FS9, at least with my setup, is such that I am getting more enjoyment as a 2. I just got my Athlon64 3500 winchester and MSI K8N Neo2 yesterday, so hopefully, I will get back in the air sometime soon, maybe when the DF 727 comes out.scott s..

Guest CapHavoc

Howdy,Unfortunately, #1. :-( Really do need to spend more time at #3.

Guest japangg

Is tinkering with AFCAAD and TTools considered as a Tweaker? :-) If so, count me as No.4 then, with a little bit emphasis on No. 1. :Djapangg

Guest EagleWarrior

None of the above. I have settled into FS use being an adjunct andtool to accompany and serve my real flying and quest for my Private Piot certificate.Louis Eagle Warrior

#4Great question. I love flying...but I also love tweaking to an exent. If I can make it better ( I think this everytime I fly) , I'll try to find a way to do it.

Hello All,Number 1 for me....no appologiesProblem is...I like to fly different areas... so, for example, along came those excellent Bangkok Air paints for the Flight1 ATR, and so I head off for Thailand... pretty poor default scenery, so its off to the avsim library, found loads of great freeware sceneries for Thailand... so I fly around these for a while having fun ...then I get the urge for somewhere else... and so the circle starts again!Paul ( SPIM )

Guest fs3tofs9

I put in my time as a "2" many moons ago (ATC/Approach Controller - at least a few people seemed to enjoy it), so now I'm just a guilt free consumer of all the great stuff out there (cross between "1" and "3").